[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

hahaha i hope they keep it up.

quote-never-interfere-with-an-enemy-in-the-process-of-destroying-himself-napoleon-bonaparte-142-52-09.jpg

DfgHdn3W0AAp46d.jpg

DfgIO23X0AAm24n.jpg

DfftfH2X0AEJQO0.jpg

Dfftu5jWkAMIXrD.jpg

You travel back in time to the year 2008, just after Obama wins the election. You run into someone you know, who asks you what life is like 10 years from now. You reply "President Donald Trump met with Kim Jong Un to talk about nuclear weapons, a Star Wars movie just flopped, Roseanne got cancelled after she made a racist tweet, Kanye is a white supremacist, the Washington Capitals beat Las Vegas to win the Stanley Cup, Bill Cosby is a rapist, and Anthony Bourdain killed himself."

"Look if you don't want to tell me, fine. Don't be a dick about it."

You travel back in time to the year 2008, just after Obama wins the election. You run into someone you know, who asks you what life is like 10 years from now. You reply "President Donald Trump met with Kim Jong Un to talk about nuclear weapons, a Star Wars movie just flopped, Roseanne got cancelled after she made a racist tweet, Kanye is a white supremacist, the Washington Capitals beat Las Vegas to win the Stanley Cup, Bill Cosby is a rapist, and Anthony Bourdain killed himself."

Great Timeline or Greatest Timeline?

don't forget... and Vanster is a racist

and the eagles won the superbowl and the cubs the world series

welcome 2 my sig

How Dennis Rodman came to NOKO

skip to 3:30

Michael Jordan didn't want to but Rodman was like, ya ok. The Harlem Globe Trotters went too.

Last edited:
Back