New New GIF (animated) Thread

I'm sure it's bullshit cause the intenret and stuff

if it is real, i hope it killed them both. if you want to hunt big game, you should be forced to use a spear.

Actually if it's white people then most likely they are on a large ranch and tigers might be bread for game, which would support population growth. If there were black people in the video it would have been poaching. Looks fake though. The way the woman looks over the Tiger, you can tell nothing actually there.

Actually if it's white people then most likely they are on a large ranch and tigers might be bread for game, which would support population growth. If there were black people in the video it would have been poaching. Looks fake though. The way the woman looks over the Tiger, you can tell nothing actually there.

good grief do you ever shut up

jury still out for me - wind-blown lion mane would be smoothed out in a still. can't do further research atm but i can hope and dream for change. i would only reserve doubt now, due to preconceptions of two large males in one area

this is like reading a ngfm post, without any of the charm or humor or worth of any kind, and all that's left is just shit.

20181127_114106.gif

Not sure who is at fault there. Bike was certainly going too fast, if it’s a one way street fuck that guy taking a left turn from the far right.

Back