Will you have the COVID vaccine?

Will you have the COVID vaccine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
So now we seem to be closer to a vaccine from reputable big pharma, as opposed to China, will you have it when it becomes available?

i've already been told i'll receive one from my company for free sometime after new years

i told them not to bother, as im immune naturally, but they insist bc healthcare industry

Yes. Probably going to be next year because it's going to first respondors. That's the same thing that happened with PPE. They kept telling everyone not to buy up all the masks so the hospital workers could have them. Now places like Sams and Costco have tons of masks and hand sanitizer. By next year we'll know if there are horrible side effects and it should be available to the general public.

Considering the fact I have compromised immune system and have been doing just fine, no I will not be willingly poisoned. If the pawns want to be, by all means they should be. We do not need them anyway.

EDIT: Why are they pushing so hard a vaccine for a virus with a 99.8% survival rate?

Last edited:
"Nope."
"But Sam, if you get this microchi... I mean vaccine, you will no longer have to wear a mask. Don't you want to be mask free?"
"If it's between wearing a mask or getting injected, I'll wear the mask, thank you."
"We will forego all your debt and you can work amongst other humans again."
"Nope."
"We are going to make wearing a mask illegal, as too many crimes go unpunished."
"I dont commit crimes."
"Well, you will be if you don't get this vaccine."
"You're going to have to kill me before you stick me with anything."

I travel a lot for work, I’m hoping if I have vaccine documented that it will make it easier for me. I’m not really worried about catching Covid or about potential side effects from a vaccine. But if it makes people around me more at ease then it’s a risk worth taking to me.

I will not be getting the vaccine, but I do have a doctor friend that will give me a certified document saying that I have had it.

gg

apparently ticketmaster has stated that when things open back up and concert venues are allowed to open that they'll require proof of having gotten vax'ed or be denied entry to any of their shows.
not sure how that would work, and also feels a little anti-hipa

apparently ticketmaster has stated that when things open back up and concert venues are allowed to open that they'll require proof of having gotten vax'ed or be denied entry to any of their shows.
not sure how that would work, and also feels a little anti-hipa

voluntarily giving up medical info has nothing to do with hipa

:zzz:

Likelihood is that if and when it does become available, it'll be distributed on a 'needs first' kinda basis, so by the time it gets to the 'normal' folks out there it'll already have been through a fair chunk of the population and a lot less 'experimental'.

Back