Page 220 of 224
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
4381 - 09-24-2020, 16:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
You've got 5 rage posts on this very thread page, perhaps you should shut the **** up you giant triggered baby.
you forgot to include a comment about dicks, urine, and taints

maybe u need to reboot the npc feed

Sponsored Links
Chaol
VeteranXX
Old
4382 - 09-24-2020, 16:12
don't forget smoke taint

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
4383 - 09-24-2020, 16:39
pretty hard to forget about that around here roll eyes etc

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
4384 - 09-24-2020, 23:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post

Her getting trolled via phone admitting it.

Holly The U-Haul Fat Cow
REPORT: Soros-Linked Bail Project Employee Rented U-Haul That Handed Out Shields to Potential Rioters - National File

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
4385 - 09-25-2020, 01:31
intelwave is dope, and that sow is ****ed

mjoe
VeteranXX
Old
4386 - 09-25-2020, 11:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhASWfJupqA

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4387 - 09-25-2020, 20:30

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
4388 - 09-25-2020, 20:41
Thankfully grand juries are all white republicans willing to ignore evidence presented to them in the name of the Constitution.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
4389 - 09-25-2020, 21:36
The joggers were running a drug distribution operation. They were under surveillance for some time. Police came to arrest them. Jogger BF shot at police because criminals are not fond of going to jail for their criminal activity. Police defended themselves.

Your meme is completely retarded. Just like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
4390 - 09-25-2020, 21:50
Well... it's true... considering it was Kenneth Walker shooting an officer that prompted them to return fire, accidentally hitting Breonna Taylor...

... So yes... if Walker hadn't shot at people breaking down the door, it wouldn't have been an issue. The issue being Breonna Taylor getting shot.

The thing people seem to forget is that the Police were banging on the door announcing themselves first, second... and even third, before breaking down said door.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
4391 - 09-25-2020, 21:54
fAcTs CLAP aRe CLAP rAsIs

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
4392 - 09-25-2020, 22:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Thankfully grand juries are all white republicans willing to ignore evidence presented to them in the name of the Constitution.
where did you find the pics and political affiliations of that grand jury???

Please share!!!

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4393 - 09-25-2020, 22:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
Well... it's true... considering it was Kenneth Walker shooting an officer that prompted them to return fire, accidentally hitting Breonna Taylor...

... So yes... if Walker hadn't shot at people breaking down the door, it wouldn't have been an issue. The issue being Breonna Taylor getting shot.

The thing people seem to forget is that the Police were banging on the door announcing themselves first, second... and even third, before breaking down said door.
They don’t forget, they ignore.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4394 - 09-25-2020, 23:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I see this person cares so much they typo'd "Breonna"

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4395 - 09-26-2020, 00:31
I am fascinated with how the "protestors" will not acknoweldge the fact that they are breaking the law by walking in traffic or even walking in large groups that are disruptive to people just trying to have some dinner.

LA for instance. They are whining because they are getting arrested for doing "nothing". They think it's funny when they disrupt the peace because theyu believe it's justified. The majority are sick and tired of having this **** go on. But, the "protestors" seem oblivious that they are the problem. Not the police. Not the peaceful people. Break laws, get arrested. And, their fear that others enjoy watching it? Yes. Then they beg for donations. It's a charade. "Carry the fight". Yeah, ok. Keep trying it. Only in cucked places like PDX does the city allow it. In our case, they are looking to decimate the downtown to snatch up more devalued property away from small/medium businesses. They don't talk about that. Same in NY. I think they are pulling that **** there too.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4396 - 09-26-2020, 00:52
San Diego:

Just saw a group of "protestors" hit an old man and steal his phone. They chased him off with his teen boy. Within 2 minutes, at least 40 swat/cops showed up, kettled the group arrested 10-15 of them and cleaned house. Including the ****er that stole the phone. They acted so tough until the pros showed up and fixed it.

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
4397 - 09-26-2020, 01:37
I think in mid-November the pundits are going to be talking about the impact these riots had on Biden's crushing defeat. I think Americans are going to send a message at the polls that they WANT...no...DEMAND, that law be restored.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4398 - 09-26-2020, 01:57
There are two clearly separate realities going on. I have watched live coverage of the left for the last 120 days. Immersed straight into the chats and streams. Painful. I don't participate - just watch.

Let's start with a staple belief:
"No good cops in a racist system."

To me, this one topic shows where they are coming from. These people have convinced themselves that this is the truth. Obviously, the majority of people do not believe this. In the same way that the majority don't believe that all [X] are bad people. It's just not the case.

Another:
"I don't see no riot here, why you got that riot gear?"
When obviously, right there on video there are people disrupting the peace, ruining freedom for other people. Vandalizing cities, shouting vulgarities and threats at the police. Throwing things. Shooting them. This is delusional behavior.

The other nagging reality - most of the people that have been named in the "Say their names" lists are criminals. They also did not comply to police orders.

There are a couple of good points. For one, the cops are made to wear too many hats and being treated wrongly for their response.

Lots of people keep saying "Why did 911 send cops when the person was having a mental issue?"

Well, when you go look at those calls, they almost all involve a panicked caller in fear for their or another persons life. Even if a person is sick, armed cops will have to be deployed. I think the cities that are experiencing the issues might make progress in deploying a specialized person along with the cops to help de-escalate. That is one change the could come out of this. But, most of the people in this bucket are well known and have a history of doing this type of thing. Why are they not in jail or permanent care? Perhaps we need some new non-lethal techniques. That's tough when a life is on the line. A gun is a very effective tool. We can't ask the officers to just take a bullet or a knife. Maybe full body armor suits or robots. Who knows.

Answer: Most of these states/cities have done away with these programs. They have a revolving door in the justice system and the states have no way to provide care for the mentally ill.

On top of all this - they blame Trump. If anything, he is the the one speaking sense about how to clean the **** up. More and better trained LE. Specialization in LE. Punishment of bad cops. Releasing certain people who have truly reformed in the prison system. Shutting down illegal gun/gangs. Stopping the shooting in inner cities and freeing the residents from domestic terrorism. Longer prison terms for offenders.

But - that doesn't sink in. Of course, they could vote for a different party to shake things up but they won't.

It's the damnedest thing. We find out soon just how insane the population is.

Last edited by Brasstax; 09-26-2020 at 02:02..
MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
4399 - 09-26-2020, 09:57
Did you see that 100 days of chaos in Portland doesn't really get the lib leaders at state and local level to actually do or say anything.

but....

Democrat Oregon Governor Kate Brown Declares State of Emergency

"now" its an emergency

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4400 - 09-26-2020, 10:43
I saw that. Today is supposed to be pretty "hot" in Portland. Also, it's over 120 days. I am not sure what they expect when you allow an entire city to be ruined for that long. It is going to be fascinating to watch as the entire "**** the police" crew 180's to "HELP! HELP!".

I watched how Vegas handled their protest. All it took was 6 fat cops on bikes to tell everyone to get out of the road. They fact that PDX has done nothing but tries to blame everyone else is amazing. It's a pattern repeated over and over.

Page 220 of 224

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page RIOT!!!!

Social Website Bullshit