Page 1 of 2
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 08-14-2008, 19:04
Dad chokes up as he reads abducted kids' letters - CNN.com

Quote:
n May 2005, Duncan went to Idaho, broke into the home and bludgeoned 13-year-old Slade Groene, his mother, Brenda Groene, and her fiance, Mark McKenzie, before abducting Shasta and Dylan and taking them to a remote campsites and other locations in Montana. After sexually traumatizing the children for weeks, Duncan killed Dylan in front of his little sister and burned his body.
He molested the boy, taped it, made the younger sister watch the film, then shot the boy once in the gut and then in the head so close to the sister that she got splattered with blood.

He's admitted to the crime. Why spend time and money on court for this guy? There's no right lost if he's just found guilty at this point, he's already admitted to the crime.

No parole, no insanity plea, take him outside, bullet to the head, be done with it.

Sponsored Links
Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 08-14-2008, 19:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Dad chokes up as he reads abducted kids' letters - CNN.com

He molested the boy, taped it, made the younger sister watch the film, then shot the boy once in the gut and then in the head so close to the sister that she got splattered with blood.

He's admitted to the crime. Why spend time and money on court for this guy? There's no right lost if he's just found guilty at this point, he's already admitted to the crime.

No parole, no insanity plea, take him outside, bullet to the head, be done with it.

You'd rather we go back to lynching?

There are times when what you know of the circumstances is not the entire story.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 08-14-2008, 19:05
why no insanity plea?

iten
Veteran++
Old
4 - 08-14-2008, 19:06
i would murder that ****er if i was him

NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 08-14-2008, 19:07
seems like a cool guy? whats your damn problem.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 08-14-2008, 19:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilgar View Post
You'd rather we go back to lynching?

There are times when what you know of the circumstances is not the entire story.
And what would you think would make this guy NOT guilty, after he has filmed himself in the act AND admitted to the crime.

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 08-14-2008, 19:09
Quote:
And what would you think would make this guy NOT guilty, after he has filmed himself in the act AND admitted to the crime.
I never said he wasn't guilty - you ****ers are great at making assumptions.
I said we live under laws and I, for one would rather see due process take place.

inkja
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 08-14-2008, 19:09
The point is that confessions aren't always reliable, yada yada yada there has to be some sort of exposition.

If you disagree with using the mechanics of the judicial system for one case, you're effectively disagreeing with them for all cases.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 08-14-2008, 19:09
if he's confessed it will probably be a short and cheap trial.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10 - 08-14-2008, 19:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
why no insanity plea?
Because all an insanity plea will mean is that he doesnt go to prison or get executed. He's not going to get fixed, some alone time in a mental facility wont make him ok. He's like a rabid dog that needs to be put down.

FLOOR
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 08-14-2008, 19:09
the guidelines would be too arbitrary as to what would constitute a 'totally ****ed up sex murder' and call for instant capital punishment

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 08-14-2008, 19:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkja View Post
The point is that confessions aren't always reliable, yada yada yada there has to be some sort of exposition.

If you disagree with using the mechanics of the judicial system for one case, you're effectively disagreeing with them for all cases.
BINGO.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13 - 08-14-2008, 19:10
Quote:

FILMED himself molesting and hurting the kid. Not just a confession, visual evidence. Its not 'oh maybe he didnt do it' there's a film of him doing it.

jayvee
VeteranX
Old
14 - 08-14-2008, 19:11
Yeah he should get the death penalty immediately. I

f this were to happen in California, the guy would be on death row for 30 years before his death sentence would finally kick in, and he'd end up publishing children's books about staying healthy and being a good person etc. Then his death would be controversial

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 08-14-2008, 19:11
I agree with inquisitive philosophopher aka inquisitive venture aka inqua aka inkja aka THAT PRETENTIOUS ****** in this case

inkja
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 08-14-2008, 19:12
It doesn't matter, read the rest of my post. There is due process that has to be observed, that is the foundation of any legal system, regardless of the circumstances of the case.

inkja
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 08-14-2008, 19:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
I agree with inquisitive philosophopher aka inquisitive venture aka inqua aka inkja aka THAT PRETENTIOUS ****** in this case
u r just jelus coz i r smart

mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 08-14-2008, 19:12
Quote:
FILMED himself molesting and hurting the kid. Not just a confession, visual evidence. Its not 'oh maybe he didnt do it' there's a film of him doing it.
There's filmed evidence of R. Kelly pissing on a 13 year old girl but he didn't do it.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 08-14-2008, 19:13
actually, a more interesting question to ask in this case would be how you feel about the feds stepping in and going for their own death penalty over Idaho's. and the govenator has asked for him to be extradited to CA to face trial for other crimes in CA, but since the feds are involved that's not going to happen.

omg state's rights.

jayvee
VeteranX
Old
20 - 08-14-2008, 19:14
Quote:
It doesn't matter, read the rest of my post. There is due process that has to be observed, that is the foundation of any legal system, regardless of the circumstances of the case.
Due process:

He goes to court (trial by jury) and pleads guilty ----> jail for a day or two ---> kill him

Just so long as he gets his trial, knows his rights, and is not punished cruelly or unusually, it's all good.

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why do we waste the resources on this ****

Social Website Bullshit