[so] pretty fucked up. [scared]

ok, thread is now obviously a fake post.

:lol: Resorting to the good old "YOU'RE A TROLL" response.

I have to remember that the next time my ass gets handed to me when asking a retarded question with a retarded premise.

Recent Ender threads:

1) I have herpes but it's ok to have unprotected sex with people anyway
2) I just bought an $8,000 watch
3) I should be able to beat up dogs I buy

guess how many of these I believe. You're like AkumA, but you lie about shit that makes you look like a retard.

Recent Ender threads:

1) I have herpes but it's ok to have unprotected sex with people anyway
2) I just bought an $8,000 watch
3) I should be able to beat up dogs I buy

guess how many of these I believe. You're like AkumA, but you lie about shit that make you look like a retard.

I posted pics of my breitling. What more do you want?

I honestly feel people have misguided judgement on animal protection laws*.

And your #1 is retarded. No where did I say it's ok to have unprotected sex with people when having an STD.

The real question is, are you trolling me?

Last edited:
Observation 1:
simple psychology says that people who do this are insecure about there own relationships or have had experienced it themselves.

Yeah, ok Pavlov. Show me your 'simple psychology', don't just backpedal because you actually still think this and are just trying to put on a secure front.

Observation 2:
I thought of it, calculated it out, and the probability of it is too low to carry concern.

Please share with us your calculations, you sound so wise and have figured out the female brain.

Observation 3:
Infact, if we both have it, we only need to take it for a year and it will won't have to take it again.

Good thing you payed attention in English 1000 as much as you did in Psychology 1000

Observation 4:
Bottom line kiddos, get your gf tested and yourself, if not, use condom.

Please, refer to us as kiddos while you sit at home masturbating with Aunt Jemima as your gf gets railed by the football team, comes home with herpes, transmits it to you, and you tell the interweb.

i'd be suprised if ender actually has any of the following in real life:

a breitling
an iphone
a Macbook air
a girlfriend
a dog

notice that i didn't list herpies

Observation 1:

Yeah, ok Pavlov. Show me your 'simple psychology', don't just backpedal because you actually still think this and are just trying to put on a secure front.

Observation 2:

Please share with us your calculations, you sound so wise and have figured out the female brain.

Observation 3:

Good thing you payed attention in English 1000 as much as you did in Psychology 1000

Observation 4:

Please, refer to us as kiddos while you sit at home masturbating with Aunt Jemima as your gf gets railed by the football team, comes home with herpes, transmits it to you, and you tell the interweb.

:lol:

i'd be suprised if ender actually has any of the following in real life:

a breitling
an iphone
a Macbook air
a girlfriend
a dog

notice that i didn't list herpies

reZolut, sounds like a nickname for a winner.

Did you reEngAgE in zoCieTY YET?

i like that ender is so stupid

that he doesn't realize this troll thread either makes him look like

a liar

or someone whose girlfriend cheated on him and gave him herpes

with nothing in between

nice job bro

Back