[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

You know - things are starting to feel better out there. Finally. It's like the 70 percent of decent people from both sides have started to just shut up and enjoy the abundance of opportunity out there. Also, since the media, TV networks, sports, hollywood, social media etc all showed their hands - folks are tuning out of all that shit and finding that it's more rewarding to work hard, make bank and keep out of the stupidity. It's absolutely awesome in almost all places in the US now. Outside of the saturated dem cities of course. But even there - it's getting better. Mostly because the economy is booming and the money is flowing. But, partly because some of the things that distracted people imploded and are no longer relevant. Soon, their advertising dollars will evaporate and they will just go away forever. MAGA people! It has happened much faster and in a different manner than I expected. Huge tax cut too. Apple bringing back their offshore cash. Businesses expanding. This is all good for everyone. We are all on the same team. Enjoy the current bubble of prosperity. This shit doesn't just happen by accident. It is all woven together by hard work.

Drumpf surely finished this time :ftard:

DTy5rTAUMAEKT1q.jpg

congrats 2 krugman for fakie of the year

always knew his combination of keynesian economic illiteracy, over-the-top leftist pretentiousness and hilariously blatant TDS would pay off someday

congrats 2 krugman for fakie of the year

always knew his combination of keynesian economic illiteracy, over-the-top leftist pretentiousness and hilariously blatant TDS would pay off someday

only had to be 100% wrong about basic economics (his topic of education) and making up Puerto Rico having cholera to earn this gem

CtjB-ubWYAADeHl.jpg

they say it isn't your best work that gets you that nobel prize

it is just your most relevant work

krugman's on the fone w/ me rite now

dood's in tears

how do i get him 2 stop crying? my mom's coming home in a few minutes and she can't kno about this pls help

So Bitcoin just lost half its value. Where does it now stand relative to fundamentals? Hard to say, because there aren't any fundamentals. More than ever, this looks like a pure bubble

who said it better

jamie dimon or paul krugman

what difference does it make

holy cow i'm loving the krugman feed

it's just like being at a tap room in the late afternoon when all the old ppl who dropped out of high school in 1968 to protest the war are just starting to get juiced up

or maybe it's like a 15-year-old ~UPPER MIDDLE CLASS WHITE MALE~ self-styled communist's myspace feed back when myspace was a space u kno

Back