[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

my grandmother compensated her non live in maid 800 a week in cash back in the 80's ffs

Well this is an improvement, blatant unverifiable lies are much easier than trawling the internet your entire life to prove your so-called points.

Also FWIW, a non-live in maid would have rent and all normal living expenses to deal with. Mine had literally nothing to pay for other than her own food.

So unless you're talking about a professional Nanny hired in from Europe to work in Downtown Manhattan, you're just lying your ass off.

He spergs about spelling and grammar partly because he is an introvert. People like him are fascinating to me. Primarily due to the way they process language because of their personality traits.

i am not sure if i should be flattered or insulted when someone with provably diagnosed Asperger's tells me i am spazzzing out

:shrug:

censorship dummy

try to keep up with your own smoke screen distraction narrative

Dubai's dubious internet "censorship"

internet search engine censorship is a thing you should pay attention to

LOL 2010 source. the tryhard is getting harder. Off you go and try again. You know you have nothing else to do on Friday night when normal people are having a night out with the money they got from having one of those "job" things :lol:

So unless you're talking about a professional Nanny hired in from Europe to work in Downtown Manhattan, you're just lying your ass off.

Fun Fact: My mother, who is just a lowly home health care provider, gets compensated from some of the families she works for. Some pay her over 1k under the table for being the part time maid she is. That's on top of her pay from the company she works for. You've been in sand land too long brah.

Well this is an improvement, blatant unverifiable lies are much easier than trawling the internet your entire life to prove your so-called points.

Also FWIW, a non-live in maid would have rent and all normal living expenses to deal with. Mine had literally nothing to pay for other than her own food.

there is other content involving censorship you could have responded to

but i know you will not

because like a rat you would rather talk and brag about yourself and how rich you think you are (within the confines of your own prison) because that is more your thing......your expertise

so you are welcome for me giving you a shithole to escape out of

and no......slave keeper

live in maids get paid more.

you don't get to charge them for rent as you force them to live with you and clean your toilets and cook for you........keep them on call during all hours of the night

our plantations would have loved to call that reparations in the south if they could have gotten away with it.......your indentured servitude trickery is however duly noted though for future posterity

^^^the second most self absorbed person on forum trying to compete for attention with #1 king of Dubai

this must be an ex-pat thing

Live-in housekeepers, however, often earn more than other maids. As of 2011, the average salary of a live-in housekeeper was $35,000 to $60,000 a year, according to a survey by the Professional Domestic Services and Institute. Those at the executive level, who supervise at least one other housekeeper, earned anywhere between $40,000 and $65,000 a year. At a minimum, expect to earn almost $14,000 more a year as a live-in than you would living off grounds

How Much Is a Live-In Housekeeper Paid? | Chron.com

aint that some shit

try reading something sometime mitch

stop being a slum lord slave scummer before you try to retire in the USA

Last edited:
LOL 2010 source. the tryhard is getting harder. Off you go and try again. You know you have nothing else to do on Friday night when normal people are having a night out with the money they got from having one of those "job" things :lol:

discusses date of article not content

better or worse than just crying about the source and search engine idk

but here you are and here you go again

maybe making this about Friday will change how bad your country is

maybe try the lillyallen technique of saying that raped women would have been raped by someone else if it weren't for all the refugees doing it first

that seems like a good tactic for you to pick up on soon

DTWuzqsWkAAL-jf.jpg:large

AMERICA SUCKS

now let me tell you about my next vacation there

my hopes of retiring there soon

LET ME INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Last edited:
Comparison with USA simply doesn't hold water. An American maid has American living expenses. Mine sends 80% of what we pay her back to SL, where it's a fuckton of money and affords her extended family a better lifestyle than they would otherwise have. I wouldn't expect you to understand this because your frame of reference is thinner than Tehvul.

Instead we could compare apples with apples

http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_maids_in_dubai_Maid_Salary_In_Dubai_8825.aspx

We pay our maid 4500 a month ($1225). And we pay for her visa, flights home each year, 5 weeks vacation (more than anyone gets in USA, maid or otherwise), utilities, broadband etc..

So in short, there's a world outside your basement.

and that world outside of my basement actually has to compensate money to maids and housekeepers

you paid less than half of our average over here and are now trying to justify that using mental gymnastics (like you usually do)

example:

i hear that our colonial slave owners on plantations actually demand reparations from slaves now

i mean that land they let those slave quarters squat on are now running at a premium in the real estate markets of Atlanta and Charleston

HUD would have paid them orders of magnitude more than they were getting in rent

good strategy Mitch

your douche lord Brit mentality always helping us work magic as you cry about our Orange Hitler being obliviously out of touch and unfair

and you have no idea why you are bullied, universally despised, and pretty much the shittiest piece of shit imaginable inside or outside of an actual shithole

Last edited:
I hope you guys slap me upside the head if I start sounding like Mitch while I'm living in Mexico. I admit I'm just not willing to struggle in California with my middle class wage at a hundred thousand per year now. I will readily admit that there's some really good things about Mexico and some really shity trashy things about Mexico I'm making compromises.

As of 2011, the average salary of a live-in housekeeper was $35,000 to $60,000 a year, according to a survey by the Professional Domestic Services and Institute

Mitch paying under 15k a year...........LOLOLOLOLO

only charging his sri lankan live in 45k in rent for her little squatters mattress in his lush sky pad

serveimage

what a benevolent little lord he is

makes Trump look like such a truly selfish asshole by comparison

you paid less than half of our average over here and are now trying to justify that using mental gymnastics (like you usually do)

Thinks realising that the cost of living in Sri Lanka is different from that in USA is "mental gymnastics". Thanks for proving my point, no further questions :ftard:

Then some shit that happened 200+ years ago to try to prove a point. That's why your constituion is so beloved, apart from the bit where Der Orangenfuhrer hasn't read the bits about openness and diversity.

Mitch paying under 15k a year...........LOLOLOLOLO

only charging his sri lankan live in 45k in rent for her little squatters mattress in his lush sky pad

serveimage

what a benevolent little lord he is

makes Trump look like such a truly selfish asshole by comparison

Indra has the biggest of the 5 bedrooms in our house. The actual maids room designated for that purpose we just use as storage. She has a double bed, 42 inch TV, broadband, her own cooking and kitchen area and everything she needs.

But you keep trying hard with that repetitive schtick. On Friday night in California :lol:

Indra has the biggest of the 5 bedrooms in our house. The actual maids room designated for that purpose we just use as storage. She has a double bed, 42 inch TV, broadband, her own cooking and kitchen area and everything she needs.

But you keep trying hard with that repetitive schtick. On Friday night in California :lol:

very nice of you

and you only charge her $3,750 in otherwise payable compensation to stay there (while on call to wet nurse your kids and make you fish curry)

in AVERAGE 2011 earnings

LOLOLOLOLO

keep pointing out it is Friday though

maybe you can charge me for your fine shit posting services too

u benevolent slave lord you

It's fucking 9:40 AM here you dipshit. Even Tele knows that because search engines.

uhh ohh

we just missed Mitch's billing cycle

I wonder how much his poor maid (in all senses of that terminology) has to do for him on the weekends

hopefully your drool rag doesn't get to heavy for you between now and Monday

Back