[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

He made a post, saw mine, edited it, then removed a pointless word. Not sure how that displays any type of emotion on a message board. That's a reach - even for you, Tele.

calm down rosebud

tVHNi3f.png

nobody talking to you

lmao havax stop reaching

you are right about one thing, i am extremely lucky

im a father to a beautiful girl

where is your family? where do you begin to further your race/ideals/morals?

stay small on tw buddy

the maga train derails it self

oh i'm reaching, am I?

I know you won't tell the truth either way, but how long have you been bartending? how old are you? where did you meet the mother of your child?

The easiest way to know Tele is triggered is when he starts sharing the photos of random men he has saved onto his PC from a dead message board. :rofl:

easiest way to know you are triggered is when challenge people to find you

doxxx u

they do

then you scurry hurry to shut down your FB, faster than Kiint, the bronys, so i can't post all those pictures of you making out with what i presume is your kid

Last edited:
it says my age in my profile you ignoramus

I figured you would notice since you searched my entire post history lol

maybe if I screen cap it on Twitter for you

since readily available information isn't your preference tell me more about your weird fictitious fantasies about my wife

faux Christian

oh i'm reaching, am I?

I know you won't tell the truth either way, but how long have you been bartending? how old are you? where did you meet the mother of your child?

nah, fuck that, you'll never convince me married life is better. it may be good for you now, but later on you'll get that itch that you wanna do other things like travel the country, etc. and you know you only have a few more years to do it, but all she wants to do is sit around the house watching soap operas and food network. just ask my dad, he's going stir crazy, already told me he is about to just leave her, 50 years of marriage. good luck.

That's great and all, i'm happy for you, but my parents traveled the world and they've been to every state traveling in a 33 ft. trailer. Took them 3 years, and my mother hated it every step of the way, but she put up with it, I suppose. that was about 20 years ago. they also had 2 "travel companions" along the way, my sister and I. my father is still miserable as shit sitting around rotting away while mom watches tv and rots away with him. Sorry to be a Debbie downer, not everyone is the same, so good luck!

Some people get married because they feel insecure by themselves and do not want to be alone. If I had to guess that was 60% of marriages today

This thread is fucking insane lmao

Could we have a pact to just bring all the shitposting here and keep other threads coherent and somewhat reasonable? That'd be awesome.

Back