[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

pandoras box of blackness

DS-2GTBXcAAEWkX.jpg

is it true? who cares? there are white people and mexican people and chinese people who do the same shit for the same or different reasons good grief go pour through wikileak eamils for hidden meanings in tea leaves

edit-finely ground pit bull shit good grief you all will believe anything no wonder you vote republican rmfao

like anyone working at starbuck can get two seconds away from someone peering over the counter waiting for hot coffee - i know atlanta's a shithole so if it is true it wouldn't surprise me from there but criminey

I don't drink Starbucks coffee, but I do enjoy their stock.

Jim_Cramer_25_Rules_Mad_Money.jpg

LOLOLOLO

u do realize this is what all your arguments have become right?

that you are just like kramer

an empty, petty, shell of a person, a snake oil peddler, who doesn't care about anything but his stock performance and consumerist objectives

as you nag and virtue signal us, tw, about doing "the right thing" that always orientates around your bottom line

you are like a broke dick cucky schumer

be it with google, starbucks, nordstrum and all the rest

i just wish you would tell us where Trumps tax cuts cut you the deepest

tell us about your SALTS deduction issues and not just about your own salt

serveimage

Long lines at Bay Area tax collectors offices as homeowners rush to pay property taxes | abc7news.com

million dollar blue state home owners, scrub lords, rent seekers, against DRUMPF and his corporate give aways

:rofl:

Last edited:
like anyone working at starbuck can get two seconds away from someone peering over the counter waiting for hot coffee - i know atlanta's a shithole so if it is true it wouldn't surprise me from there but criminey

prep work

how the fuck a fry cook like u doesn't grasp that is baffling

but i guess i don't expect you to be worth your minimum wage either

Back