[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Havax prefers legit sources like random Twitter rage posts or 4chan conspiracies posted by teenagers trolling

We all know how many of those have come true

Rhhhheeeee :lol: go back to your safe space

would any repukes really been far even as decided to use or care if trump was impeached at this point? I know it's popular to say "omg greatest president he's deporting Mexicans and doing weirdo handshakes". for most of them though, as long as a democrat isn't in the white house I don't thnk they would care about impeachment at all.

lets be honest the dem label is all they care about. it sure isn't a concern over policy differences. look how similar centrist dem and republican policy really are. wat did Obama say after Sandy Hook, or prosecution after the bank bailouts? what did HRC herself say about unimportance of wall st speech fees or unreleased transcripts of speeches, or disavowing support for raising the SS taxable cap on income?

if HRC had become president, no one would bat an eye about the continuation of US corporatist/globalist policies. Now that Trump is president, everyone wants to protest and fight those policies. Thanks don cheto

A window into our future?

French Author: To Prevent Sharia Civil War, Establish Separate Islamic State Within France

The situation in France has gotten so desperate that the only way to prevent civil war between Muslim and non-Muslim sections of society is to divide the country in two, one French academic argued. This may seem needlessly drastic, but the push for Sharia (Islamic law) being enshrined in the government may make it necessary.

"Just as the English never managed to tame the Irish Catholics, we will never be able to eradicate the radical Islamism," wrote Christian de Moliner in the French online magazine Causeur. "Everyone realizes that a second people has formed in France, a branch that wants to settle their life on religious values and is fundamentally opposed to the liberal consensus on which our country was founded." The author also shared his article in a post on Facebook.

De Moliner argued that "a nation always rests on a fundamental pact, a minimum of laws that all approve." In France, he claimed, this is no longer the case.

"We can never get the toothpaste into the tube and convert the 30% of Muslims who demand the introduction of Sharia to the merits of our democracy and secularism," the author explained. "We are now allowing segregation to take place that does not say its name."

"While we are not yet at open war, the faithful of the Prophet are already grouped in areas sometimes governed by special rules (compulsory veil, rejection of Jews in certain ghettos, marriage and married life regulated by the Qur'anic principles)," de Moliner wrote.

"For fear of appearing Islamophobic, to satisfy this waving fringe of Muslims, these governments are ready to accept the widespread spread of radical practices throughout the country: the veil at school and at work, the obligation of halal meat in all the cafeterias," the author wrote.

He argued that if France continues to appease the Sharia minority, local laws will prevent people from eating during Ramadan, blasphemy will be punished as "an incitement to racial hatred" and Christianity will have to be practiced in secret. "The chimes of the churches will stop," he warned.
[.....]
[.....]

:lol:

would any repukes really been far even as decided to use or care if trump was impeached at this point? I know it's popular to say "omg greatest president he's deporting Mexicans and doing weirdo handshakes". for most of them though, as long as a democrat isn't in the white house I don't thnk they would care about impeachment at all.

lets be honest the dem label is all they care about. it sure isn't a concern over policy differences. look how similar centrist dem and republican policy really are. wat did Obama say after Sandy Hook, or prosecution after the bank bailouts? what did HRC herself say about unimportance of wall st speech fees or unreleased transcripts of speeches, or disavowing support for raising the SS taxable cap on income?

if HRC had become president, no one would bat an eye about the continuation of US corporatist/globalist policies. Now that Trump is president, everyone wants to protest and fight those policies. Thanks don cheto

Impeached for what?

Seriously. Name one reason that isn't just a variation of "I don't like him."

It is stupid and anytime someone trots the idea out without some meaningful substance other than 'I hate Glorious Leader Trump', well they need bitch slapped

except clu was only questioning how much support for Trump is anti-D from the average R voter instead of positive support for Trump himself. Not calling for impeachment.

anyone else notice our resident anti-trumpers never like to voice their reasons or support their ideas?

just piss n moan instead of back it up

too chickenshit to voice their opinons; fear of ridicule

except clu was only questioning how much support for Trump is anti-D from the average R voter instead of positive support for Trump himself. Not calling for impeachment.

Are we believers in our ideology or do we just love Trump was the question..

Bitch Slap

I created “Medusa Magazine” and I am shutting it down because Feminist stupidity has surpassed satire

AOS-motivation-for-site-1.png

But back to to the original topic, we are shutting down our rather hilarious project because we can no longer compete with our competition. We have come to realize that our competition is not other satirical websites, but rather the people we are trying to satirize. About a week ago, after a short hiatus from the website and in light of the recent sexual assault allegations currently afflicting Hollywood, we put out another article titled “Why we should believe women who accuse right wingers of rape more than those who accuse liberals”. The article is a total caricature intended to be as ridiculous as possible, basically arguing that because liberals are good people, we should forgive them when they rape women. We thought no one in the world could possibly hold views as ridiculous as that, so we wrote it as satire and published it.

So imagine our surprise when an actual Feminist and self-proclaimed expert on “rape culture” wrote an article for The Washington Post no less, using the same rational and reasoning as our satirical article that was written just a few days before:

:lol:

man Fool gets triggered anytime someone mentions impeachment

Not triggered at all, I'm genuinely asking because after an entire year (although technically impeachment cries started before he became President) and yet nobody can actually name an impeachable offense beyond "NOT MY PRESIDENT!"

The histrionics this year have been mind blowing.

Throw the doors open to the pieces of shit of the world? - I don't know.. Trump has nice hair.

Let illegals bring mexico with them and still be the leaches of the world? - Trump is such a smart man though.

Pick up the tab for the pieces of shit we already have here so they can get free healthcare? - Trump is so diplomatic though.

No.. we voted for Trump because we love him.. not because we believe in shit.

The fuck is wrong with you people?

Back