[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i got an idea......how about we stop calling marijuana a drug, change its federal narcotic classification, and then you don't have to worry about the Second Amendment at all?

I mean considering how it got this way, the way Anslinger snuck this trojan horse into our lives, it is pretty funny to see people demanding we burn the entire foundation of our nation down simply because some puritan asshole spilled a little gravy on the carpet in the corner of one room

i got an idea......how about we stop calling marijuana a drug, change its federal narcotic classification, and then you don't have to worry about the Second Amendment at all?

I mean considering how it got this way, the way Anslinger snuck this trojan horse into our lives, it is pretty funny to see people demanding we burn the entire foundation of our nation down simply because some puritan asshole spilled a little gravy on the carpet in the corner of one room

here! here!

Bingo

Marijuana should just be legal problem solved

Quote of the year.

You pay attention, simpleton. If you set up a system where law-abiding Americans can't own firearms simply because they live in a certain state the only way to legally do that is to repeal the second amendment.

Ok, slowly this time. Right now, there are 50 states where you can't own a gun if you're using medical marijuana. There is nothing being 'set up'. Its already 'set up' that way.

Your way 50 states don't allow you to own a weapon if you're using medical marijuana. My way there are 21 states you can't own a guy if you're using medical marijuana

21 < 50. My way good, your brain dumb.

we should form a new party.

a party to make America great again.

the lion party

HyRu5cVt.jpg

fuck the elephants and the jackasses

we should form a new party.

a party to make America great again.

the lion party

HyRu5cVt.jpg

fuck the elephants and the jackasses

Would love to see a new major party -very tough for the Libertarian Party to gain traction due to so many diverse views and people on both sides (rep/dem) view the other as the enemy and wont risk giving up their vote, fearing that doing so will ensure the other 'party' wins.

Will stay Libertarian since I cant stand republicans and despise democrats. Nothing more than two factions of the same damn party -The Elites.

There will never be a serious libertarian canddiate. Everyone is all about being 'libertarian' until they realize it means more work on their part

There will never be a serious libertarian canddiate. Everyone is all about being 'libertarian' until they realize it means more work on their part

Well, partly.

It's boiled down to the Free Shit Army and they have the numbers (class warfare is a very powerful tool). Telling people to be responsible for themselves and mind their own business is a very hard sell.

Then there are stupid people who feel that the gvt is good and benevolent.

I only know 2 other people who consider themselves libertarian and we all argue with each other for the longest amount of time.

The spectrum of libertarianism is very broad. Someone want a small government because they simply think that is more practical. Others just want to drop out of society all together. Rand and Ron Paul represent both of these pretty well.

If I meet someone else who says they are libertarian I don't automatically see them as someone who is on "my team" like Dems and Reps do when they meet someone of the same party.

Well, partly.

It's boiled down to the Free Shit Army and they have the numbers (class warfare is a very powerful tool). Telling people to be responsible for themselves and mind their own business is a very hard sell.

Then there are stupid people who feel that the gvt is good and benevolent.

someone asked on tucker the other day why there are no longer pro job creating democrats since clinton

i thought of exactly this and laughed

jobs are not what the dnc is after

the new party of illegal immigrants, felons and pedo sexual assailants

I only know 2 other people who consider themselves libertarian and we all argue with each other for the longest amount of time.

The spectrum of libertarianism is very broad. Someone want a small government because they simply think that is more practical. Others just want to drop out of society all together. Rand and Ron Paul represent both of these pretty well.

If I meet someone else who says they are libertarian I don't automatically see them as someone who is on "my team" like Dems and Reps do when they meet someone of the same party.

it really is all over the spectrum

i mean take abortion

about 50% of self identified libertarians i meet go either way.......but are 100% sold and solidified on their position on that topic

jobs are not what the dnc is after

the new party of illegal immigrants, felons and pedo sexual assailants

The original Americans (non-natives) were illegal immigrants, felons, and sexual assailants which is why they were expelled from their home countries and sent here.

Isn't that true patriotism?

Back