[Official] The Green Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just popping in to say that I haven't smoked in over 6 months now. I often want to but I don't really have the discretionary funds for it.

I really like marijuana, I find the experience quite enjoyable. Hopefully I will eventually be able to partake once more.

Back to your regularly scheduled conversation.

I'm just popping in to say that I haven't smoked in over 6 months now. I often want to but I don't really have the discretionary funds for it.

I really like marijuana, I find the experience quite enjoyable. Hopefully I will eventually be able to partake once more.

Back to your regularly scheduled conversation.

You really can't find 20 bucks for a sack? I feel for you, man, that's unfortunate.

edit: Check the couch. Often an overlooked gold-mine of dropped cash.

Last edited:
Over 16,000 medical marijuana card users now in Oregon, over 8,000 caregivers who grow for the patients, and over 2,000 new applications. The climate is just great out here to grow in, but the season will be a little late. The indoor operations just keep getting better and better.

It's amazing when you go down to the clinic how many folks are offering to be your grower. It's like a recruiting station.

Gotta love Oregon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back