Coronavirus

my sjw sister asked me to take anger management therapy and never talk to her again because i posted this in a family group text.

b4978b6d0007451f8afe72f34218dd485f364479250dd1cedb592431c35a8121_1.jpg

I’m sorry for my outburst fool first step is recognizing I have a problem
1 of my younger brother suffers BIG TIME with TDS but, that's it. Everything wrong is Trumps and Christians' fault, but other than that, he is a level headed guy so real-life trolling of him is difficult. However, your sister being an SJW is perfect for trollolololol.

i am gonna let you guys in on a little secret (which isn't a secret and you already know) but I am like 10000000000000000x the asshole online that I am in real life

and I do it because these people are so sensitive someone has to try to harden them up again.

I want to normalize being a prick again. I want to bring back terms like "porch monkey" into everyday office use.

I want to be a Nigasaki flash of blinding burning autism .light that turns even the softest of mud into brick and sand into glass and sjw snow into steam.

it might not work but I'll be damned if I don't keep trying

why isn't he cutting off the other guys arm?

that way he can do more testing on it

i mean what is she canadian?

nobody wants to hurt them self to prove a point or a case study

Can I just say I love Canadian insanity. While the rest of the world is discussing travel restrictions and containment procedures the Canadians are discussing how not to be racist by letting asians cough on them as a show of solidarity.

EPx4HiTWoAAxfjg

except canadians

EPx_4zOXkAc1Aca

EPyI3KsWsAA-f0y

was worth it for the authentic bat flu soup flavors

EPx6hjMXUAMkYHn

EPx6hjOW4AAxet-

Yes...happy lick an Asian day, eh? While we may die soon, we will die knowing we weren't racist.

You nailed it!

Canada is legit doing 0 about people swarming in from China.
Apparently asking people where they’ve been and handing out pamphlets is too racist.

I think them basically giving British Colombia to China in the mid 90's has a lot to do with it

I was in the Vancouver airport when Hong Kong left official British control and I thought I took the wrong flight to Asia.

Since then this region has acted in Asia's best interests........not Canadas

what I could only expect when millions of people swap countries instantly.....but not tribal allegiances nor identities

this is same way Trader Trudeau leads imo

wtf was going on with the Huawei exec arrests baffles me. It had to be our State Department, on behalf of Apple and Google, paying him more money than China was offering. That was the only time he stood up to China and imo it fucked the entire country and its people (to this day). This is as I usually expect from Merkel and Macron types however.

Last edited:
If anyone thinks this started because some ancient market in China threw the right combination of old dead fish and meat in a tub they are insane.

This has human engineering written all over it. Oh - don't mind that bio engineering lab a stone-throw away. Nothing to see there. Riiiiigggghhhhhtttt

Who's angry? people are stupid and we have a high potential of eradicating ourselves. Whatever. So long and thanks for all the fish.

i am gonna let you guys in on a little secret (which isn't a secret and you already know) but I am like 10000000000000000x the asshole online that I am in real life

and I do it because these people are so sensitive someone has to try to harden them up again.

I want to normalize being a prick again. I want to bring back terms like "porch monkey" into everyday office use.

I want to be a Nigasaki flash of blinding burning autism .light that turns even the softest of mud into brick and sand into glass and sjw snow into steam.

it might not work but I'll be damned if I don't keep trying

what people lol

do you still know where you are

Back