[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Get fucked. Oh wait!

Kyle Cheney on Twitter:

dFFgvWn.png

what happened was u threw a temper tantrum and then started throwing out wild accusations and trying to fight every1

"Protect America".

This gist, for anyone that cares - would allow businesses to choose to participate in a program that would require them to stock and produce specific items in preparation for a Pandemic. They would receive significant tax breaks, incentives and benefits such as being weighted towards the top of any bailout decisions. The company would be deemed an essential or critical service and would be eligible for military protection during times of unrest. The contract period would be a minimum of 5 years with an option to renew if the service remained competitive. During this time, the vendor could choose to proudly use the Protect America logo and name in their advertising and products.

This would not supersede the Defense Act. Instead, it would allow the arbitrary participation of corporations for the benefit of all Americans.

Sometimes, simple things are the best things. So, if you see this type of program implemented under DJT, you might have a guess where it came from ;)

Last edited:
A few car component companies here in Aus have asked what they can do to help make ventilators (have large 3D printers etc)

My company has also looked at what parts if any could be cast & machined that might help, nothing so far though

It isn't all for the greater good of course, we're looking for some sweet $$$ and the chance to stay in business during a lockdown.

I kinda dig this art prof
NYU dean sends R.E.M. dance video as part of response to students' call for tuition refund

The dean of New York University's Tisch School of The Arts sent students a two-minute-long video of herself dancing to R.E.M.'s "Losing my Religion" as part of her response to calls for a partial tuition refund. Like many schools, the university has moved students off campus, and switched to remote teaching amid the coronavirus crisis.

The transition led students at the arts school to call for a partial tuition refund for the remainder of their semester. Spring 2020 tuition and fees at Tisch typically cost $29,276, according to the school's website.

Students have argued that their tuition covers in-person teaching and equipment for classes on acting, dance, production, and film, which remote learning cannot provide. A Change.org petition to refund partial tuition garnered over 2,500 signatures as of Friday afternoon.

NYU dean sends R.E.M. dance video as part of response to students' call for tuition refund - CBS News

Breitbart is Racist Filth! on Twitter:

Nice troll lol

Last edited:
That is fair enough, you pay for a service, if it isn't provided you can expect a refund.

I have already notified my daughters school that next term fees will not be paid until the school reopens and classes begin again. It's bullshit that we have to home school through the shutdown, means that one of us cannot work and earn a wage (hard enough to keep a job at the moment as it is)

i always said that S03 is when sunny really starts taking off, but catching a few early season reruns on FX lately has me questioning that statement

edit- wtf i google searched and could swore this was S03. it's S06? what ever

Back