[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Dems: Nah nah nah. The whistleblower? Nothing to see. Nah nah. The whistleblower isn't involved. Just a concerned citizen. Move along.

Bull Durham: Hmmmmmmm

Trumpanzees: Washington is corrupt!
Whistleblower: *blows whistle on Trump's corruption*
Trumpanzees: no, wait, what are you doing, no stop that!

Trumpanzees: Washington is corrupt!
Whistleblower: *blows whistle on Trump's corruption*
Trumpanzees: no, wait, what are you doing, no stop that!

Except the whistleblower is the "insurance plan". The whistleblower was put in motion by the previous administration and those loyal to Hillary because they hate everyone who voted Trump. They hate Trump. They could not imagine letting the election stand. So, without any evidence of any wrong-doing, they set out convinced Donald would be easy to take down. Wrong.

So, we will see where the whistleblower trail leads. Props to Laura Ingraham for doing some real journalism.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/laura-ingraham-biden-family-burisma-ukraine-whistleblower

Laura Ingraham: Much more to uncover when it comes to Bidens, Burisma and Ukraine whistleblower

Laura Ingraham raised a series of questions Wednesday night about the impeachment whistleblower's ties to the Biden family and what the person knew about Hunter Biden's dealings with Ukrainian gas company Burisma as far back as 2016.

According to an "Ingraham Angle" investigation, State Department emails from May 1, 2019 show that New York Times reporter Ken Vogel inquired about a 2016 Obama White House meeting with Ukrainian prosecutors.

Vogel wrote that he planned to report that a State Department official attended the meeting on Jan. 19, 2016 "with Ukrainian prosecutors and embassy officials," where U.S. support for prosecutions of Burisma Holdings in the United Kingdom and Ukraine was discussed. Vogel asked about "concerns that Hunter Biden's position with the company could complicate such efforts."

WHAT IS BURISMA HOLDINGS? THE STORY BEHIND THE SCANDAL-TIED UKRAINE FIRM THAT HIRED HUNTER BIDEN

Ingraham said White House visitor logs for Jan. 19, 2016 showed that "numerous" Ukrainian officials were at the White House on the day Vogel claimed there was a meeting about the Bidens and Burisma.

"[The story] was never published. We asked Ken Vogel why nothing ever came of it but he didn’t respond. The New York Times' director of communications did, also refusing to answer our questions about why the story never ran, instead noting that Vogel's request for comment was 'consistent with their newsgathering process.' Got it, nothing to see here," said Ingraham, noting that the email from Vogel came just one week after former Vice President Joe Biden announced his presidential run.

Ingraham said the public deserves answers on the matter, as President Trump faces a Senate impeachment trial based on his request to the president of Ukraine to look into the Bidens' ties to Burisma. Democrats insist Trump conditioned the release of U.S. military aid to Ukraine on the announcement of a probe of the Bidens.

GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"Why didn’t this story ever run? Did Biden’s team manage to put it down, fearing blowback from his son Hunter’s dirty dealings, maybe?" Ingraham asked.

"There’s a reason Adam Schiff and now Chuck Schumer fume, as they did tonight, over the very idea of Hunter Biden testifying. They know in their heart of hearts that Ukrainian corruption reached back all the way to the Obama administration and they did nothing. His testimony would also force the Democrats to admit that their 2020 frontrunner oversaw U.S. policy in Ukraine while his own son was bilking their system for 50K a month," said Ingraham
more at link above

I have to give huge bonus points to the powers that be. I COMPLETELY forgot about Iran. It hit me yesterday and all the talk about super flu in China and this horse shit just made me forget. They really have our brains locked onto whatever they want us to focus on...

Witness is a trap. The attorney general is going to nail a bunch for perjury which is why the dems are trying to reeee their way around it. Republicans called the bluff and now getting payback. The "whistleblower" will be shredded. The problem is Schiff's aids are the ones that actually wrote the report so he needs to figure out a way to duck and cover.

severed, u will be safe b/c mexicans kno better than 2 associate w/ chinese and no sane person eats that slimy ching chang seafloor dwelling crap when there's mexican food available

severed, u will be safe b/c mexicans kno better than 2 associate w/ chinese and no sane person eats that slimy ching chang seafloor dwelling crap when there's mexican food available

Not taking any chances
I'm keeping my head in the clouds

Did something new come up? Watching fox this morning it seemed that none of them could defend a single attack from the leftist on the show.

I haven't followed this fiasco.

Back