Reload this Page The Division 2
Page 2 of 3
Buk Naked
VeteranXX
Old
21 - 03-19-2019, 22:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bughead View Post
From what I can tell TD2 is basically just what TD1 should have been (kinda like Destiny 1/2). Most developers have realized that even if they fix most of their game's problems that players won't come back to it unless they re-release it as a "new" game. You only get one chance and after that first impression you're done.

I wonder how long we'll have to wait for "Anthem 2" which will just be what Anthem should have been (a functional game).
How did Anthem turn out?

Sponsored Links
Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
22 - 03-19-2019, 22:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buk Naked View Post
How did Anthem turn out?
Bad enough to need a formal apology lol.

BioWare promises to fix ***8216;Anthem***8217; after dismal launch - Engadget

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 03-19-2019, 23:00
Division 2 is doing better, but like other people said with it being the second game the knew what to work on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xYsULqapSo

slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 03-20-2019, 01:04
I got it from buying a new Ryzen and I downloaded it but I don't know if I'll play it anytime soon.

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 03-20-2019, 20:58
just bought it but game isnt showing up in library

this is all support said

https://ibb.co/ZfGWbfn

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 03-20-2019, 21:10
lol

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 03-21-2019, 06:41
Apple iphone 7+ nice

**** ubisoft

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
28 - 03-21-2019, 07:15
Gotta be honest, i really like this game. In a full group, the harder missions are a blast to play.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 03-21-2019, 11:51
wat i dont understand is why this cover system in all these games is somehow a good thing, y cant u just push a crouch button and run behind a wall... its 100x fkin better that way.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
30 - 03-21-2019, 17:37
Thinking about picking this up. I've watched several reviews and gameplay videos and it looks like a hit. Plus I love customizing firearms and it seems to have a ****load of that.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
31 - 03-21-2019, 19:09
DV1 had a rough launch with teething problems, but it did turn into a pretty good shoot and loot game. It was just a solid experience, even if it didn't exactly do anything super innovative or new. Just took some basic fundamentals and put them together in a fun way.

I bought it and got into it really late, after they'd polished and fixed alot of the problems it had early on. I only paid $20 for it, but I easily got my money's worth and more out of it.

DV2 might just be more of the same, plus some new stuff, but... if it isn't broke, why reinvent the wheel? I just don't think I'll be spending +80$ on it.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
32 - 03-21-2019, 23:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
wat i dont understand is why this cover system in all these games is somehow a good thing, y cant u just push a crouch button and run behind a wall... its 100x fkin better that way.
Auto cover movement, parkour, and even running.. Tell me this isn't for lazy consolers.

Quote:
Tom Clancy's The Division closed beta gameplay. I tried to demonstrate the cover system and parkouring as much as possible. Cover system is very clever in the game. And to move from cover to cover you only need to hold cover button. You don't need to even use movement buttons. Also there is a "parkour" option in the game settings. When it is activated you just run to an obstacle and game does what is necessary automatically and continue running. While running if you come to an obstacle your character just jumps over it without you need to do anything or climbs over it and continue running again. When it is combined with auto running, you can literally run anyway you want and over any obstacle only using your mouse. This video also shows slide to cover but obviously game decides it when and how to happen. It would be cool if we have control over that slide action. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuFfpjPh2Fo

TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
33 - 03-22-2019, 01:22
I just started a couple of days ago. Game is pretty fun in groups... Solo can be a *****.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 03-22-2019, 04:43
God damn that cover system is gay as ****, wtf is the point of playing? Maybe that's it, no one plays anymore, they just watch streams of ppl running around doing auto cover and auto parkour

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 03-22-2019, 07:14
if you don't use the cover system, you pretty much die....even if you just stand behind a sign or something (you will die...unless you go into cover mode) it can be frustrating

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 03-22-2019, 15:07
its as if the latest generation of gamers...
dont like to actually "play" games
its like a whole new definition of lazy

up next... watching movies, without actually having to sit there and watch the movie. how? fk if i know, ... oh wait: direct neural interface!

Last edited by HaPpY; 03-22-2019 at 15:10..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
37 - 03-22-2019, 15:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mf3py1e_7c

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 03-22-2019, 16:36
glad to see a shooter that really appeals to all of us middle aged gamers with nothing to live for anymore

"looter shooter"

get ****ed

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
39 - 03-22-2019, 19:09
I watched WorthABuy play this for 30 seconds and knew instantly I wasn't going to play a duck-and-cover newb **** console game.

No thanks.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
40 - 03-22-2019, 23:02
Don't ever leave that hill, Val.

Page 2 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The Division 2

Social Website Bullshit