PU night changes

He beat me up pretty good in the midairs, but I don't recall ever having dueled him in the tribes. seen him during team duel though.

:rofl:

You are wandering 2 far into the deep end little one, run along before you get eaten.

sshot0001.jpg

my team lost because they were huge faggots and stacked theirs 

lol, what - did you kill prince and prince's left nut 40 times? Looks like they were allstars. My SS included daerithus, ryezor, moons, vamp, gimli. And a good chunk of that map, gimli was on my team. Show me a SS that doesn't include players that died 30+ times with less than 5 kills.

You were probably like "Where is prince for my easy kill" every time you spawned for new round.

prince and princes left nut were on my team with puny_vulture, you imbecile. There is nothing you can say or post that includes "and gim" that will be taken seriously by anyone btw.

Last edited:
Alright, post 3-4 ss like that and I'll say youre legit TDer. But non-disc only with 2 fuckups on your team gives you plenty of opportunity for kills - nade spam etc.

who the fuck even r u

stfu dont judge odio

anyway yall get ready to setup a new server if the bill bounces if im imprisoned

nah fuck you ppl and the aggressive mabel corporate take over shit of tribes talk. if the server goes all my content goes with it. you each individually get labeled in the media for being Goons not TW posters. and tribes talk dies again with the short lasting midair t2classic community.

opsayo has all the server files, and access, so does bugs_ etc, id pay for the whole year but im hoping i wont be in longer than a day while making bail. the whole time the server was up any1 else could have made a competing server and didn't. i solely picked up paying for the server because mav stopped paying for his and someone needed to do it. just like what happened in 08 with sanct.

yall r fucked and conniving capitalists and that's a shit world to live in so enjoy ur president but mabel isn't turning canadian ethics into that or TW and tribes talk is staying tribes talk .

arghs is still going still on the same account @ branzone, still registered to kyle, its not changing and the bill will be paid by me so if u want to setup camp its good alice is running the FB group and she has full control .

so long as dajackal is policed ;p

Back