v urgent : dragon attack in world of the dead

btw meph was never banned, bugs just attacked my modem, thanks.

latest

"Thou art welcome anytime. It is only human to commit a sin... Heh heh heh heh..." — Oswald of Carim

plz bugs_ absolve me of my sins. i will even play without a chat text if that would appease THE BLOOD GODS OF TRIBES

lol are there any video games you're good at damaster?

you're so into the technical aspects of games but i think u r v lo skill gamer :)

also if you lpayed dark souls 1 port without the 60 fps patch u r so dum, it would be like playing tribes windowed in 90 fov

I haven't played games for real in a long time. Lately I've been emulating 8bit arcades/home consoles. You want proof score screenshot? Sorry not everybody is narcisstic like you and mun.

lol not narcissism at all ( GOOD WORD CHOICE BTW) -- anyone who gets a boost of ego over digital video game numbers is silly -- just fun 2 b good u kno?

just wondering why you seem to think every game sucks, ppl who excel at video games usually have fun being good etc

also i like emulators too! what games are you messing with lately>?

just wondering why you seem to think every game sucks, ppl who excel at video games usually have fun being good etc

What games? Name them. being good at game != being a good game.

I've been playing bubble bobble, super Marios, smbx (not on emulator), bomber man, contras, double dragons, battletoads etc

I also played return 2 castle wolfenstein couple of weeks ago. And painkillers 1-2 month ago

Last edited:
mepf what horrible thing happened in ur life to bring u back to tribes and these forums

we're here for u buddy

seriously bro

u seem heavily invested in this video game

I poke my head into the coffin but ur like hopping in with the corpse

what gives?

i had a sick cs:go round earlier where it was 8v1 and i went full on yolo mode and awp'd 7 of 'em in a row

the 8th fucker got me tho :(

idk jsut mindset of being on weird 98 video game forum and being bad at games or having a shit sense of humor about meaningless video games in general is funny and everyone should 2

it just seems like ppl who are very invested and spend a majority of their time below 50% average mean player tend t obe bad at the actual game

ppl who know its just a game know its just 1 system out of many. 1 field out of many and they just play and have fun and practice and be big number :king: etc

~deep video game thoughts with jack handy~

~no one on tribalwar plays tribes~

~SAD("helpmeph");

damasdumass is a v bad/low skill/low ceilin/beta gamer if u listen 2 wat him tinks bout games u will b bad like him gl hf

mepf what horrible thing happened in ur life to bring u back to tribes and these forums

we're here for u buddy

okay so becuz u r nice 2 me in the past and i have actual respect 4 military service especially the shit u went through

the connector here is k8

the schizo novel is really a troll novel ingd by dare is based in 50 shades of grey style potential truths/delusions

i am still not sure if this is an attempt to nromalize me

capitalize on me further

strike back at chump (why the fuck wudl u ppl try to get me to do that)?

or just see if we can all profit on some massive level (with the main issue being financial/legal troubles offsit, and buize potentially bribing rayn to such an extreme degree the outfit may need major work)

its either that or we actually need to pay nash or give him a raise or just oust him and rebrand

anyway im doing the twl rebranding but its gonna be doubled on sa and reddit and fb and twitter

we need that web 3.0 shit on tw and we need micro transaction shit thats transparent and not just adsense and metadata shipment shit but stuff that attracts tumblr users

i crunch it at 10k total investment between everyone on the site

ihave a more detailed document typed up but idc cuz im not a real person and im insane and etc lemon these ppl ask me to tribes all the time but they never 1v1 u in paintball mod LOL??? wat fukin losers

turtles on top of turtles on top of turtles all the way down https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtles_all_the_way_down

snow and meph r true GOATs so many of us now

\20 YEARS OF THIS SHIT GUYS

LET SKILLZ AND SLAM AND HOPEFULLY NON BUT IF NOT ME DO A LITTLE 4 U

lets at least get a corporate sponsor for a weekend beer league like fuck off

Back