rtcll config

rtcll

Veteran X
people keep asking me for my config and in the past i've just given it to each of them individually but I just uploaded it real quick for people to download so I don't have to keep sending it out

disclaimer: I don't think it's a great config, and it's broken in some ways, but it is uploaded here so stop asking me

pft is default set to 48, you will have to change in Toggles.acs.cs in config/modules

I've found that if names don't show up next to the flags in the bottom left of the screen, you need to press ] which brings up vhudmover and then you can close it and suddenly names should be showing

okay gl hf

www.filedropper.com/rtcllconfig

oh wow i was gonna be a nice guy and try to fix your errors but i have never seen a more fucked up config in my life

why do u have like, the backdrop from the milkman config but nothing else from it, is that intentional?

it started out from milks config and then i chagned a few things but I ended up splicing a ton of things and then never fixing it

what backdrop are u talkin about tho?

oh wow i was gonna be a nice guy and try to fix your errors but i have never seen a more fucked up config in my life

why do u have like, the backdrop from the milkman config but nothing else from it, is that intentional?

messy config is love

messy config is life

ya i said its broken and fucked up but most was from taking your scriptgl stuff and then not being able to fix it lol

it started out from milks config and then i chagned a few things but I ended up splicing a ton of things and then never fixing it

what backdrop are u talkin about tho?

rtcll_config.png

ya i said its broken and fucked up but most was from taking your scriptgl stuff and then not being able to fix it lol

sorry i dont mean to make fun but like, you have an irc program installer in there

and there's no temp folder and i was like 'wtf where are my screenshots going' :lol:

so as far as i can tell you added a bunch of binswee config stuff + scriptGL just to get the ctfhud?

i could like... make you a non-scriptGL ctfhud that uses the same icons, but doesn't have the big pretty scriptGL font

you're losing like 10-20% FPS just for a fancy font in one hud

i dont care what font is there as long as I have names and flag timer next to flags

i couldnt figure out how to get rid of that backdrop yes, it has always bothered me

Last edited:
as far as the fog for sky thing i dont really know what you mean

all i know is i wanted lushdayclear to be my sky for every map

i dont care what font is there as long as I have names and flag timer next to flags

i couldnt figure out how to get rid of that backdrop yes, it has always bothered me

rtcll_config_semifix.jpg

if you can live with the top ctfhud you can gain some FPS and smoothness (i can remove the shaded background too if u want)

or u can keep the fancy scriptGL one (cause fuckit, these days w/a good card u get 1000fps whats the dif between 900 and 1000)

i cleaned up some other crap, definitely not all of it but a lot of useless junk, ill .zip it back up with whichever ctfhud u want

i think your scriptgl version looks better

im runnin a 770 so id hope i can handle the fps lol

thanks

scriptGL it is then

rtclltribe.zip

try that out

got rid of the mystery backdrop, got rid of hrfixfix.dll (you weren't using hires base skins) and nogreenlines.dll (scriptGL does this already), fixed your font not appearing (set font in bins_config_prefs.acs.cs), cleaned out your folder a bit and ... idk some other shit

sweet thanks, do you knlw what it was that required me to press the ] button for vhudmover to get the flag carrier names and timers to show up?

scriptGL it is then

rtclltribe.zip

try that out

got rid of the mystery backdrop, got rid of hrfixfix.dll (you weren't using hires base skins) and nogreenlines.dll (scriptGL does this already), fixed your font not appearing (set font in bins_config_prefs.acs.cs), cleaned out your folder a bit and ... idk some other shit

Mind zipping up the non ScriptGL version?

rtcll_config.png

sorry i dont mean to make fun but like, you have an irc program installer in there

and there's no temp folder and i was like 'wtf where are my screenshots going' :lol:

so as far as i can tell you added a bunch of binswee config stuff + scriptGL just to get the ctfhud?

i could like... make you a non-scriptGL ctfhud that uses the same icons, but doesn't have the big pretty scriptGL font

you're losing like 10-20% FPS just for a fancy font in one hud

that cunfig looks noice
other than the fog/background prob too..kinda makes it look sloppy and off a tad

Last edited:
Back