Crow is having a meltdown because someone put up an Anni server

I think I saw this on an episode of Prison Break awhile back.

lzFfGjn.jpg

From left to right: Lem0n, EcKo

i liked it better when the anni drama was confined to their strange corners of the internet and not on tw

i don't really have a side i like lemon and crow altho i've known lemon longer and he helped me learn scripting so if he told me to stab a hobo i probably would

and if that hobo was crow i'd probably still do it cause lemons a cool dood and he lives in CA and i'd probably invite him to my wedding if i didn't think hed try to bang all the bridemaids

tribe should be about <3 tho we r small community no need for infighting or hobo stabbing

good to see everyone getting along friendly (lemon and ecko)

im not a nazi. sorry.

and i disagree derp, although they were also good mods. i was |SKB| HydroStorm in the elite ren mod around 2004-2006. also played troc as crow.

oh and...

crow backed down

ohh and, we can still do it if you want, but it wont change anything. it would just be me making fun of you at that point. if i did this i would be no better than you. i like to think i have more class than to cause problems with others over a social media to feel superior.

this seems to be your top priority in life, and if it wasn't you wouldn't be in the top 20 on tribal war. you should seek help or something.

Challenge, I mean this in a good way, because TW needs some wide-eyed innocence, but you write with a level of naiveté that makes me think you are in high school

i still think these new kids should be more respectful of doods that have been around forever like izza etc

also its cute watching them saying things like 'thanks binswees for itemtrans.dll' because they have no idea who emjay is and for some reason think binswees made itemtrans

as we all know binswees is well known for making plugins

i still think these new kids should be more respectful of doods that have been around forever like izza etc

also its cute watching them saying things like 'thanks binswees for itemtrans.dll' because they have no idea who emjay is and for some reason think binswees made itemtrans

ya when they say izza was being dick i think it = izza was saying some funny ass shit to ppl who have never experience double ma like izza

ohh and, we can still do it if you want, but it wont change anything. it would just be me making fun of you at that point. if i did this i would be no better than you. i like to think i have more class than to cause problems with others over a social media to feel superior.

this seems to be your top priority in life, and if it wasn't you wouldn't be in the top 20 on tribal war. you should seek help or something.

top 20 what

anyway

when is the interview

so they're supposed to know who izza is (I have no clue)

but it's cute how they don't know anyone

:lolque:

so they're supposed to know who izza is (I have no clue)

but it's cute how they don't know anyone

:lolque:

izza is the longest king of disc duel in tribes.

and sure lemon, just send me a pm with your skype info and we get a date setup. my job life has never been an issue. i just dont pay for the tirbes server because i wish to step away from it one day. plus tribes is not high on my priority list in life anymore. not to mention ive already sunk 10k into the game lol.

if community wants to keep it up then they will. if community wants to have me replaced then they will. i would like to be replaced, but the people who could do it don't want to, and the people who do, like ecko, would do more harm than good. cant just let an idiot run the community into the ground. if he banned izza for no reason at all, what's to keep him from banning other people for no reason?

on side note, lemon seems to be butt hurt because an admin in my server abuse him, then he come back to server with HM and give the admins bad attitude. two wrongs dont make a right. you never came to me, or any other leader in the community. how can we help you if you dont want help? then when i offered you help a year or so after all this happen you didnt want it. at this point only thing you want is to be aggressive towards me in some weird homo manner. i never did anything wrong to you at this point, so i try hard to fix things and have peaceful relations with you. you never seem interested in being at peace with me, so i just disregard you now as worthless old man who gets on forums to troll others.

i cant ever see us being at peace in future, but you can continue to throw childish remarks my way if it makes you feel better.

ohhh and i save you time with the interview. i worked for 5 years in logistics management. i worked for 4 years before that as hard labor worker in a shipping and receiving warehouse near the docks. i was offered an executive position with a new company last year, which i put on hold due to health issues at the time. i still have a line on the executive job at the docks, or i could just work with the govt which is what my dad does now. my dad pretty rich atm since he making 3 figure salary + govt benefits, so this something i might think about in future.

Back