[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I love how Schiffs closing speech absolutely obliterates pretty much every talking point mentioned in this thread. Who should I assume knows more about this, a Harvard and Stanford educated prosecutor with top secret clearance or a bunch of Trump derangement syndrome betas who likely didn’t even go to college or if they did are now cable repairmen living with their parents?

Lol. What a great day for democracy.

Impeachment hearings: Tuesday was a disaster for Republicans - Vox

Well if Vox say so, must be true.

With all those wins CNN still seems to think you need more:

9b3a794f97811968ff236b010dabf0d6.png

Last edited:
a Harvard and Stanford educated prosecutor

wait, this fucker has a law degree, has been a prosecutor, and is actually running the show like this? Holy fuck. good thing they only need to vote down party lines to send it to the Senate.

The lies he is telling about not knowing the whistle blower but refusing to let Vindman say who he told is unethical.

Also, I have a TS and you don't, so I guess you have to listen to me now, right?

lol

Schiff: Please care. The President committed [strike]collusion conspiracy treason quid pro quo extortion[/strike] bribery!

Impeachment reserved for high crimes and focus tested misdemeanors lol.

lol

Schiff: Please care. The President committed [strike]collusion conspiracy treason quid pro quo extortion[/strike] bribery!

Impeachment reserved for high crimes and focus tested misdemeanors lol.

Lol @ bribery...

In all the testimony, the word has only been used 1 time...

the democrats rigged their own primaries

and they'll certainly rig an impeachment against Orange Hitler

this is nothinburger 2.0 ftr

but it is entertaining and sad watching all the NPCs shill their asses off trying to turn opinion

keep crying like bitches, its working for you :ftard:

It’s sad that this stuff doesn’t even make remotely a dent on them. Here is a man, appointed by Trump himself, saying there was wrong done. Testifying it. It won’t even move the needle a millimeter with them. Their Trump derangement syndrome is so ingrained in their being that they can’t consider anything against God lord Trump because it makes them question their own existence.

Soooo this fagtard just said that everything they were doing was legal and okay by his understanding. But, everything they were doing was quid pro quo...

wtf is this dude saying?

Back