[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Anyway, you see how it is. Cigarette smoking and cancer, human activity and climate change, or sex education and birth control.. . .

Every sane person knows how these things are correlated. Yet here, "Explain to me how the inhalation of nicotine and tar is positively correlated to rates of lung cancer, and do it WITHOUT referring to left wing liberal sciencey places. I'll wait."

It never ends.
My admonition (for someone that has been there) is when Tele or Fool or the rest of the crazies ask you to go run fetch them information, go make a sandwich instead. These are people that still think vaccines are poison, the civil war was about states rights, and the military is poisoning our flat-earth with chemical trails.

You will never win, ever. Let them go.

You are a liar.

boy vansters on a bender this long weekend

hopefully tonight doesn't end with a car wreck, the police or a beaten woman like his usual redneck adventures

I'm pretty sure you will always win.

Dig out the references that prove me wrong, I'll wait.

prove to me that you didn't say something is now vansters best troll

it took him all day to come up with this one

giphy.gif

take your meds buddy

blah blah blah blah

any of you guys remember when triple came in here equally outraged about this when the story broke last year around this time?

Hillary Clinton sided with Russia on sanctions as Bill made $500G on Moscow speech

The Russian lawyer who landed a meeting with Donald Trump Jr. during last year’s presidential campaign with the promise of dirt on Hillary Clinton had one big thing in common with the Democratic candidate: Both had opposed Russia sanctions targeting human-rights abusers.

Further, former Secretary of State Clinton’s initial opposition coincided with a $500,000 speech her husband gave in Moscow – a link her 2016 campaign fought to downplay in the press, according to WikiLeaks-released documents.

yeah I don't either

:rofl:

any day now both ......no all three are going to jail for sure though

also: i see wiki now has links to all 30k of her emails she lost and couldn't find

glad the internet found those for her despite her trying to scrub that server for evidence of it

also: i see wiki now has links to all 30k of her emails she lost and couldn't find

glad the internet found those for her despite her trying to scrub that server for evidence of it
I just did a search for Rothschild. lol. Looks like Shillary and Lynn are BFF's. I also search for Harriman (Pam, the heir to Averell Harriman, got Bill elected) and I dont see much except for linked article which I suppose would be standard to a witch like Shillary. But the Harrimans were good pals with the Rothschilds.

One name keeps popping up through and that is Robert Russo. I am curious if this guy is related to Aaron Russo, who was good friends to the inbred elite?

I don't dare search for pizza. :lol:

Cael can do that, seeing as how he is TWs great pizza investigator.

Back