Tribes full hd (collaboration project)

I will be releasing a few hd tribes builds within the coming months. If anyone has any interest in helping finalize or wants work they've done included, please let me know through pm. The builds I have look real nice but I need help finalizing or it will take another 6 months

Hmmmm, sounds nice. Shoot me pm with the info, and I help you out.

I'd like to make sure it won't break if players use it in annihilation. Once you get a stable build I could advertise on that side of the world for you. There's much more interest with this stuff in that community.

make sure to be subtle with texture detials. Just because it looks good on the tile doesn't mean it will look right on a low polygon shape.

Please for the love of mike don't use any goofy textures. The original artwork had a nice feel to it. That's my biggest problem with hd packs people put out. They break the original art feel of tribes.

i have nothing but respect for anyone willing to work on this

i'd be willing to help with a lot of stuff but not textures :p

i'd rather write out the entire tribes .exe in binary with a pencil and paper

Please for the love of mike don't use any goofy textures. The original artwork had a nice feel to it. That's my biggest problem with hd packs people put out. They break the original art feel of tribes.

i hand edited a lot of the textures to try to make it as close to original tribes as possible

dunno where my pack is or if it even still exists.

Back