[OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
pro tip: a glossy magazine is a better choice than paper or a table to break your weed up on as it has nearly nothing to stick to
:bandit:

pro tip: a glossy magazine is a better choice than paper or a table to break your weed up on as it has nearly nothing to stick to
:bandit:

you just rocked my world. i usually use the same paper until it's covered in crystals, then i rub some loose tobacco all over it and smoke that when im dry/desperate

a359ec5c6fca63c079ca9dfb281cfafb.image.300x300.jpg

i usually use a Nugs magazine that i pic up from the shops for free. As it gets dirty or every other day i just rip a page off. That or i just use the top of my humidor as its glass.

Ohh i also use a razor blade to cut my weed and i scrape the razor every day.

I tried to take a picture, but its with my phone. Its comes out as a ball of bud. Nothing special. *shrug* its dense, crystal as fuck and smells like blue cheese (?).

Trav have you had?

I tried to take a picture, but its with my phone. Its comes out as a ball of bud. Nothing special. *shrug* its dense, crystal as fuck and smells like blue cheese (?).

Trav have you had?

i have not but most likely it is either pure cheese strain or its CheeseWreck which is cheese and trainwreck cross bred. I had a choice between that and Grapefruit. both i have heard good things from. I smelled the jar of Cheesewreck and it definitly has a moldy/musky cheese smell to it. Very much like blue cheese.

it prolly is or some variation of the strain.

anyhow just waiting for the wife to get home from work and we are gonna burn this joint of LA Confidential

so preemptive :bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back