[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

this post here is acting as a place holder to break up the autistic shit post avalanche

and doing it with every post of mine in all threads

doesn't get the joke about him accusing others of impulse control or being a worthless fucking sperg though

:rofl:

and with that i send you back to kwanda

DU9jGwzVAAAECHq.jpg

in celebration of black history month for blackpeople poster

you and cael have fun though

keep the part going

I thought this our big maga day and not safe space day boys

Whats going on? the memo was a dud

I was promised maga!

writing a memo to yourself is not proof :lol:

it is good enough for an illegal FISA request against Trump and Trump towers

good enough to get tricky dick Nixon scared of impeachment when he did far less than this during Watergate

or have you not been paying attention to your own dishonest arguments in here over the past few days?

A crime was committed over this FISA "Thing" you say is nothing at all but is still the entire basis for the entire Mueller investigation that has fuck amounted to fuck all without it

We need nunes staffers to make a second memo i dont think this one is good enough to nab hillary

Gosh darnit! I thought we had maga?

lol @ memo. nunes pretty weird dude - i'm guessing this "memo" was backchanneled through the white house - actually coming from trump. he's scared.

i'm guessing those pee tapes are 100% real.

many things in the steele dossier have been proven true, many trump supporters seem to forget that.

also the memo states steele was paid by democrats - which is completely false...he was paid by fusion gps and probably never even knew he was working for democrats....the dossier started with republican funding anyway lol

Last edited:
^^^liberals are doubling down on both the lunacy and dishonesty i see

well if it works for you keep going strong i say

100% of this memo is factual, can't be refuted

DEMS: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Major parts of the Dossier to get this FISA request is garbage, can't be proven

DEMS: LOCK HIM UP MUELLER

LOLOLOLOLO

My only issue with Trump is that he isn't acting like a real dictator just yet

I get why Putin does what he does now and he needs to hurry up and take notes on how to handle this

Last edited:
lhe was paid by fusion gps and probably never even knew he was working for democrats....the dossier started with republican funding anyway lol

and did you forget that fusion gps turned over their bank records?

do you recall who was funding them?

like the DNC and CLintons

all you are saying is that a crime is ok if you get it verified by enough people and proxies

this is beyond watergate level criminality and illegal spying but it is ok because he got a yahoo journalist and proxy group to pay for it (ironically foreign) after you paid them

good luck with that argument in continuing your "foreign meddling" witch hunt

Last edited:
Back