term life insurance, what do you pay/recommend?

Oh also go up to 750k and look at 1 million. 750k should be a cheaper band of insurance per unit. 1 million even more so. Might make sense to spend $100 more a year for 300k

1 million for $800 for a lady that age is what im thinking but that includes all the riders i mentioned with only a suicide exclusion for first 2 years (no guaranteed insurability if term tho)

if you are married and want your spouse to be financially ok and accomplish the dreams you have for each other even if you arent here, then it's good to have some life insurance.

:rofl:

She will be "accomplishing those dreams" with some other dude who is now fucking your wife.

Better idea than life insurance, marry an independent woman who can take care of herself instead of leeching off your ass.

I dont see myself ever getting life insurance even if i died id make some kinda clause my kids only the money a certain age and my wife doesnt get jack shit

I aint having kids cuz im selfish

Ill prob die early from trshing my body in my 20s but im ok with dat

:rofl:

She will be "accomplishing those dreams" with some other dude who is now fucking your wife.

Better idea than life insurance, marry an independent woman who can take care of herself instead of leeching off your ass.

a legitimately independent woman who can take care of herself isn't going to let herself get chained to some deadbeat "man" making her yet another victim of a patriarchal cishet institution like "marriage"

OR

put it like this:

a legitimately independent woman who can take care of herself isn't going to get married, because marriage is a losing proposition for the breadwinner. a responsible, legitimately independent woman would never embrace a losing proposition. by getting married, a woman cedes any claim she may have to being legitimately independent or being able to take care of herself. marriage is an inherent admission of dependency upon the alpha party. #Sad!

Last edited:
:rofl: I just... can't fathom getting life insurance at 30 with no kids. Hell, with kids, let alone just married for a year or whatever like this herpes-ridden faggot.

My god. What a pathetic bitch. Spending 1k a year for that shit. What a sucker.

we're old. turning 30 and about to buy a home.

getting med uw on saturday. 700k 30 year, 495/year so far. wife is 405/year

any riders recommended? I'm thinking that accelerated benefit? Not sure how much that would cost.

do you have kids?

I pay $200 a year for a $750,000 term policy. It's guaranteed for 10 years and coming up on renewal. I'm going to bump it up to $1,250,000 because a lot has changed in the last 10 years.

There's some bad advice being thrown around here. It doesn't matter if he has kids or not. The purpose of life insurance is to replace lost income that you were previously depending on for living expenses. If he has kids, then it just makes the situation more complex, more monthly costs involved, more beneficiaries and etc. Regardless, if anyone depends on your income other than you (that could be a spouse, "partner", family member, any other person, debts and etc.), then it always makes sense to have life insurance. A good rule of thumb is to buy 10x your annual salary. If your annual salary is $100k, then buy a policy that pays out $1,000,000 and split amongst the beneficiaries appropriately. The riders are just add-ons and preferences all up to the individual situation. You might be subject to a health check/physical to confirm your not at high risk of death. Make sure you also understand that the manner of death affects the payability of the policy. You probably won't be covered if you're abducted by space vampires. If I die, then I'm not going to care if my wife spends the money on stupid shit. I wouldn't have any control or worry about what she does after I'm dead. I hope she finds a good cock to fuck her hard because no one likes a lonely, all-dried-out, leathery pussy.

Life insurance is stupid... If your dead whats the point... Fuck everyone else, even your children they will figure it out. Hard lives, make harder people!

#RomeWasn'tBuiltInADay #LifeIsAboutImpactNotIncome
#NeverGiveOrTakeExcuses #YouMiss100%ShotsYouDontTake #LifesAboutGivingNotGetting
#MeToo #AlsoShowingMyVeginaButStillFeminist #WhyAreYouReadingThisShit #I'mSoPathetic #GotBigDickButReallyDontWahhh

I pay $200 a year for a $750,000 term policy. It's guaranteed for 10 years and coming up on renewal. I'm going to bump it up to $1,250,000 because a lot has changed in the last 10 years.

There's some bad advice being thrown around here. It doesn't matter if he has kids or not. The purpose of life insurance is to replace lost income that you were previously depending on for living expenses. If he has kids, then it just makes the situation more complex, more monthly costs involved, more beneficiaries and etc. Regardless, if anyone depends on your income other than you (that could be a spouse, "partner", family member, any other person, debts and etc.), then it always makes sense to have life insurance. A good rule of thumb is to buy 10x your annual salary. If your annual salary is $100k, then buy a policy that pays out $1,000,000 and split amongst the beneficiaries appropriately. The riders are just add-ons and preferences all up to the individual situation. You might be subject to a health check/physical to confirm your not at high risk of death. Make sure you also understand that the manner of death affects the payability of the policy. You probably won't be covered if you're abducted by space vampires. If I die, then I'm not going to care if my wife spends the money on stupid shit. I wouldn't have any control or worry about what she does after I'm dead. I hope she finds a good cock to fuck her hard because no one likes a lonely, all-dried-out, leathery pussy.

uhhhh
$200/year for 750 reeeaaaallly makes me nervous. Is this an accident only policy? Who is it underwritten with? Do you know the exclusions or caveats in the contract? If you didn't read my earlier post in the thread, read it and see if you can do any of that stuff.

The worst shit in the world is someone getting a policy thinking they are protected and doing great for their family, and then when they need to use it, the family figures out they were sold a load of shit.

No, it's not accident only. Underwriter is Midland National. There aren't any exclusions on this contract. Keep in mind that the contract was written almost 10 years ago. With age and risk in mind, it was a good deal at the time. I'm sure the premiums would jump crazy high after the term has been reached but that's when we will re-evaluate the policy against our needs anyway.

Back