[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

don't trust any of them (media) take a topic and research it.. put all the bullshit into a bowl and separate the truth for yourself

oh ESPN jumped the shark fucking years ago

their whole 6pm show kiiiilled them. Their viewership is in the tank bigly

and it is like they don't even care

they are laughing about it somewhere in Snow Whites castle dungeon somewhere

wtf is the point of buying something and turning it to complete dogshit?

and then I realized it is because they can........

same reason billionaires crash high performance sports cars for shits and gigs

ruscwc92gnz01.png

trump/putin/musk/pence 2020

Last edited:

omg you cant use the legal system to go after your political enemies like this

this is what dictators and tyrants do

this is not what happens in a democracy like AMERICA

says the people who couldn't wait for Mueller, the special council, the congressional councils, Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell, to make up fabricated charges after none of them could come up with anything on Trump admin after a full years worth of useless digging, forged dossiers, and illegal spying.

people still running with a fabricated russia meddling cause knowing they needed this to create a distraction and make excuses for losing an election.

Last edited:
RT is really fun to watch

the russian spin on everything really gives u insight

but its literally all propaganda

still a blast to watch even just a bit if it

RT is really fun to watch

the russian spin on everything really gives u insight

but its literally all propaganda

still a blast to watch even just a bit if it

it is all propaganda imo

everyone has an angle

has a skew

has something they want you to think about more than others

or are trying to sell you on

the secret imo is to listen to all of it enough to know which is the bigger bag of lies

something few people are doing anymore

i looked at the FB advertisements that Russia allegedly paid for. It was pro colin kappernick blm and lgbt garbage for the most part......trying to create division in a country already being torn apart by identity politics.

I like going to shows where I'm surrounded by racists. They seem indifferent to my presence, which just makes their racism all the more entertaining. It's like they're completely unaware how much I despise them and mock them, the fucking bigots.

latest

Yeah this will go about the same way as Russia collusion. Tax dollars well spent. Be proud.

except i believe they've already done a lot of their discovery already, and they actually have proof they can show, unlike the russia collusion bullshit.

Yeah this will go about the same way as Russia collusion. Tax dollars well spent. Be proud.

they laid it out pretty well unlike all this MUH RUSHA!!!

note the timing of this announcement

plays right into election time and will have an effect on democrats

u guys see this gem?

Dd5k0wJVwAA1-_4.jpg

trump can't block you because what he says is news

but heavens forbid you have to log out of your troll account to see it after being too big of a shithead or making too many death threats to him online

oh another Clinton appointment for judge.......we will fix that soon

Dd0wz3-V4AASIbv.jpg

and their poor RESISTANCE

Last edited:
u guys see this gem?

Dd5k0wJVwAA1-_4.jpg

but heavens forbid you have to log out of your troll account to see it after being too big of a shithead or making too many death threats to him online

so does that mean that twitter can't shadowban or shut down your account if you post something conservative? u know, cuz 1st amendment?

u guys see this gem?

Dd5k0wJVwAA1-_4.jpg

Doesn't that essentially mean that he's ruled that social media is protected under the first amendment and these platforms cannot censor based on political ideology regardless of being private entities?

so does that mean that twitter can't shadowban or shut down your account if you post something conservative? u know, cuz 1st amendment?

hahahahah

right? if only it worked that way in the eyes of the courts

twitter and google and facebook get to just police themselves i am told

don't have to bake the cake like everyone else

Back