[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

"hostages"

If i went to New Zealand and murdered coombz and they put me in prison, would I be a hostage? I want to leave but they won't let me!

No one told them to go to North Korea and break their laws.

Then why are you still here? Since you're obviously a man-child. Shouldn't you be watching infinity wars again?

obama paid for hostages.. how is that not relevant to your bitch about how trump handled hostages?

because this isn't an obama thread?

make an obama thread and we can talk about his many shortcomings

do I have to write in crayon to explain this?

you're rich, can't you afford a tutor?

do you know know what straw man means?

it means attacking an argument that you didn't make. you didn't make an argument - you criticized trump's actions by comparing them to liam neeson in a sarcastic manner. comparing trump's actions vs. obama's actions is drawing parallels. it is the exact same thing you did, without the sarcasm because his point is actually a parallel, whereas yours is comparing actions of a president to a movie star in a movie.

it means attacking an argument that you didn't make. you didn't make an argument - you criticized trump's actions and compared them to liam nesson in a sarcastic manner. comparing trump's actions vs. obama's actions is drawing parallels. it is the exact same thing you did, without the sarcasm because his point is actually a parallel, whereas yours is comparing actions of a president to a movie star in a movie.

he won't understand that... why I didn't bother

it means attacking an argument that you didn't make. you didn't make an argument - you criticized trump's actions by comparing them to liam neeson in a sarcastic manner. comparing trump's actions vs. obama's actions is drawing parallels. it is the exact same thing you did, without the sarcasm because his point is actually a parallel, whereas yours is comparing actions of a president to a movie star in a movie.

X did this, and it is funny because of a movie reference

reponse: well Y did this, even though this thread isn't about Y

I never said obama was in the right

I never brought him up at all

why? because this is a Trump thread. How difficult is that to comprehend?

Back