21 - 05-18-2018, 03:55 PM
saw more than a few deadpool shirts on the way out

Sponsored Links
SuperSniperX
Veteranniner
Contributor
Old
22 - 05-18-2018, 05:52 PM
I enjoyed it. Wasn't anything ground breaking, but it was fun.

Brad Pitt was vanisher, Matt Damon was one of the rednecks when cable showed up. That was pretty cool.

Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
23 - 05-18-2018, 10:01 PM
Everyone make sure to stay through the credits. Don't be a dumb **** and leave.

Also, I will wait until after the weekend to start talking about plot points. Too early for the gang who hasn't been in yet.

Semantik
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
24 - 05-20-2018, 06:27 AM
The last song too....

Eidelon
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 05-20-2018, 12:14 PM
there is no after credit vid just a stupid song you can get off youtube there is a one during the credits that is worth watching but you don't have to wait long to see it.

Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
26 - 05-20-2018, 03:03 PM
SuperGrover - you guys nailed it but there is one thing that would have been awesome

Spoiler

houston
VeteranX
Old
27 - 05-21-2018, 07:42 AM
disney ruins everything

Gandalf
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 05-21-2018, 08:06 AM
My only complaints with the movie was that it deemed like one long extended run on sentence for Ryan Reynolds. There wasn't a lot of dialog by the other characters, or character development. Just scene after scene of Reynolds talking, either to himself, the audience, or the other characters.

Spoiler

And the little kid was no one I felt sorry for. He was just this constant bratty little **** that whined through the entire movie.

There was some pretty funny spots, and overall I enjoyed the movie, but the characters outside of Deadpool were not developed enough. It seemed like Ryan exercised too much control over the script and gave himself too much of the story at the expense of everyone else.

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 05-21-2018, 08:31 AM
It thought it started a bit dull, but it really picked up steam as it went along. Thought it was just as good if not better than the first one.

savage inuit
Veteran++
Old
30 - 05-21-2018, 04:53 PM
lol here***8217;s xforce nope they dead

TheVoiceOfReason
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
31 - 05-21-2018, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
He was just this constant bratty little **** that whined through the entire movie.
So you're saying the actor delivered a very realistic performance grounded entirely in common experience?

Gandalf
VeteranXV
Old
32 - 05-21-2018, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVoiceOfReason View Post
So you're saying the actor delivered a very realistic performance grounded entirely in common experience?
I'm not fond of listening to whiny brats irl, so having to listen to it for two hours was tiresome.

Beren
Tribalwar Aussie
Contributor
Old
33 - 05-22-2018, 05:48 PM
Totally loved it, SG you're the best

Dennis
VeteranXV
Old
34 - 05-22-2018, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
My only complaints with the movie was that it deemed like one long extended run on sentence for Ryan Reynolds. There wasn't a lot of dialog by the other characters, or character development. Just scene after scene of Reynolds talking, either to himself, the audience, or the other characters.

Spoiler

And the little kid was no one I felt sorry for. He was just this constant bratty little **** that whined through the entire movie.

There was some pretty funny spots, and overall I enjoyed the movie, but the characters outside of Deadpool were not developed enough. It seemed like Ryan exercised too much control over the script and gave himself too much of the story at the expense of everyone else.
Agreed! It was still a very funny movie overall, just a little too meta. The first one nailed it with just the right amount of self-references. This one it seemed like they gave Ryan a little too free reign or something. The plot was pretty dumb compared to the first one and the first half was actually very sad. I really hate how the new Domino is black instead of white like the comics, and how Hollywood keeps doing that and shoving it down our throats. On the other hand it was funny how DP pointed it out in the movie and Domino was actually my favorite character, besides maybe Yukio with her charming smile and bubbly personality.

midst1
Veteran4
Old
35 - 05-23-2018, 07:14 PM
dang that movie was awesome
i laughed
i cried
gfg

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
36 - 05-25-2018, 05:37 PM
We thought the movie was great, much better than infinity war as far as being an entertaining movie. I was surprised at how good it was, I thought it would be tough to be as funny as the first one but it managed to pull it off but without doing the Micheal Bay, or Fast and Furious style of everything needing to be bigger and more extreme than the previous movie.

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page deadpool 2

Social Website Bullshit