why the worst posters always making fun of the best

this must be how trump feelz all day

good thing life losers can't bring us down to their level

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
71184 - 05-16-2018, 22:45
delusions from meltdown island

What did Mitchdubai do to get under your skin?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
71185 - 05-16-2018, 22:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odio View Post
delusions from meltdown island

What did Mitchdubai do to get under your skin?
that mitch post is glorious if you have ever seen a mitchdubai post before

seen even 1 thread he has created

the rest of us have

it doesn't need further explaining imo

but maybe you were under your desk hunting for crumbs so i can see why you might need further elaboration

maybe u need a second spoiler tag in your sig?

i dunno.....i'm not a social worker or psychologist

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
71186 - 05-16-2018, 22:52
thank you for taking the time to explain yourself. i'm sure someone will use their time to read your excuse. not me though.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
71187 - 05-16-2018, 22:54
looks like u just did to respond dummy

but another good highly obsessed last word post odio

keep it up for several more hours

holding down the tw fort because he isn't at all bored, creepy, and pathetic at all

it is everyone else to blame.......not you at all

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
71188 - 05-16-2018, 22:57
calling you out on your compulsive need to get the last word must have really burned your ass good. you haven't shut up about it since

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
71189 - 05-16-2018, 22:59
Quote:
calling you out on your compulsive need to get the last word must have really burned your ass good. you haven't shut up about it since
we call that projection

what did you do today odiot's mom asked

guarded my tw rep points and e-honor like it was for the Stanley Cup

GEEEEeeeeeeeesh

chasing tele is tiring af

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
71190 - 05-16-2018, 23:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
So you agree, a snopes entry for this was really unnecessary for anyone with a brain?

Did President Donald Trump Tweet That There Should Be a Mother***8217;s Day for Fathers?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
71191 - 05-16-2018, 23:45
no 1 reads that **** u guys r ague with cpt tele lol

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
71192 - 05-16-2018, 23:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
no 1 reads that **** u guys r ague with cpt tele lol
show dick some respect

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
71193 - 05-17-2018, 00:04
mental illnesswar.com

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
71194 - 05-17-2018, 00:12
MAGA

Quote:
***8216;It***8217;s tough to make predictions, especially about the future,***8221; futurist Yogi Berra once said.

Lucky for you, that won***8217;t prevent me from previewing the midterm elections, which are now a little more than five months away.

The most important recent development for the midterms is the steady improvement of the political climate for the GOP. This is manifest in many important ways.

First, President Trump has had a run of meaningful successes ***8212; bringing home three American hostages from North Korea; a strengthening economy with historically low national unemployment (3.9 percent); the (mostly) improving prospect of groundbreaking nuclear deal with North Korea; the withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal; and the courageous decision to relocate the American Embassy to Jerusalem.

Whereas Mr. Trump***8217;s job approval rating hovered in the mid-high 30s much of last year, he is now consistently in the low 40s and reached 43 percent in the most recent Gallup poll. There is reason to believe Mr. Trump***8217;s support could be higher, as polls consistently understate his real popularity.

Second, the generic congressional ballot, which showed a double-digit lead for Democrats several months ago, now appears to have been effectively wiped out. While individual races will have their own dynamics, there has been measurable improvement in the GOP brand compared to the Democrats.

And Democrats are unwittingly helping the GOP hold the House. They nominated far-left candidates for several swing districts in Pennsylvania this week and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi announced she is running again for speaker, providing the GOP with a useful villain.

Last week, Mrs. Pelosi pledged to push for higher taxes if she regains the speaker***8217;s gavel, a sound bite gift that will be replayed across swing districts on television throughout the fall.

Democrats remain conflicted about blindly appeasing their base by promising an impeachment drive against Mr. Trump, as demanded by liberal billionaire Tom Steyer. Many Democrats pretend to resist the base***8217;s demand ***8212; or try to change the subject ***8212; but voters can see through the dodge.

Does anyone really believe Mrs. Pelosi does not support impeachment?

And Democrats have another problem ***8212; the lack of any positive message whatsoever. They have no economic plan, apart from pledging to raise taxes. They have done nothing to cut a deal on immigration, which is surely angering Hispanic voters who can see the president has moved meaningfully in their direction. Democrats largely opposed scrapping the Iran deal and the Israeli embassy relocation. And they cannot even admit the obvious: that wages and investment are up, taxes are down and the economy is heading in the right direction.

Republicans are likely to gain seats in the Senate, given the highly favorable map with 10 Democratic incumbents running for re-election from states Mr. Trump won in 2016, five of which the president won handily ***8212; West Virginia, North Dakota, Missouri, Indiana and Montana. In two of those states, Republican voters avoided nominating unelectable challengers and ensured that those pick-up opportunities remain.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
71195 - 05-17-2018, 00:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
we call that projection

what did you do today odiot's mom asked

guarded my tw rep points and e-honor like it was for the Stanley Cup

GEEEEeeeeeeeesh

chasing tele is tiring af
The amount of irony in this single post is more than can be measured with modern methods.

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
71196 - 05-17-2018, 00:21
post a ****ing link, ****bag @supertramp

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
71197 - 05-17-2018, 00:28
Quote:
The amount of irony in this single post is more than can be measured with modern methods.

lol......i posted over 40 twitter/pol/chan/reddit pics and 20 news links today

you are #2 and posted 38 posts about "Captain + random word score" (with only four unlock combos in your limited vocab) and that is about it

sorry if you think these two levels of autistic aspergers are the same

but you have actually out squealed blackpeople and kitttycael combined and not in a funny, ironic, or trying to derail anything but how angry or upset you clearly are in real life right now

but please feel free to scan the forums for another 12+ hours fervently trying not to figure that out again

chasing me around like a pathetic puppy dog in all threads isn't content odio.....sorry

Last edited by Captain Tele; 05-17-2018 at 00:32..
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
71198 - 05-17-2018, 00:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
lol......i posted over 40 twitter/pol/chan/reddit pics and 20 news links today

you are #2 and posted 38 posts about "Captain + random word score" (with only four unlock combos in your limited vocab) and that is about it

sorry if you think these two levels of autistic aspergers are the same

but you have actually out squealed blackpeople and kitttycael combined and not in a funny, ironic, or trying to derail anything but how angry or upset you clearly are in real life right now

but please feel free to scan the forums for another 12+ hours fervently trying not to figure that out again

chasing me around like a pathetic puppy dog in all threads isn't content odio.....sorry
tl;dr

you're mad

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
71199 - 05-17-2018, 00:36
will you two go in tele's thread and not in every thread on the forum
otherwise i am going to have rayn ban you both

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
71200 - 05-17-2018, 00:36
if you post below me again you admit you are mad

Spoiler

Page 3560 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot