Page 61 of 250
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1201 - 12-04-2018, 16:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
Yeah, anyone remember the 2012 Dicks ar15 debacle, or them calling police on a shooting instructor? You'd have to be brain dead to shop there on purpose.
Dick’s Sporting Goods – 8 boxes of ammo means you’re a threat?
What in the flying ****?

Sponsored Links
cael
VeteranXX
Old
1202 - 12-04-2018, 16:32
oh no not dicks sporting goods !!

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1203 - 12-04-2018, 16:34
cael loves dicks

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1204 - 12-04-2018, 18:22
Selfie clears man facing 99 years in prison for a crime he didn***8217;t commit.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1205 - 12-04-2018, 19:09
I wonder if this ex 'psycho' gf cut herself for revenge?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1206 - 12-04-2018, 19:37
What a ****ing retarded story... Why did it take 9 months for him to present such an obvious alibi?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1207 - 12-04-2018, 19:41
More to the point, why would the police and prosecution pursue charges against someone with multiple people and a location as an alibi?

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
1209 - 12-04-2018, 20:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
I wonder if this ex 'psycho' gf cut herself for revenge?
They do stuff like this.

My mom worked for the state years ago and they had one woman accuse her boyfriend of domestic violence and ha bruises and scratches on her. It came out that a neighbor witnessed her run out into her driveway naked in the middle of the night and flail around on the concrete to get the said bruises/scratches.

Trashman
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1210 - 12-05-2018, 03:45
The Case for Treating Bigotry Like a Disease

get ready to be "cured"

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1211 - 12-05-2018, 09:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashman View Post
The Case for Treating Bigotry Like a Disease

get ready to be "cured"
What a ****ing joke! Bigotry is another word that I am getting tired of hearing/reading. Right up there with toxic.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1212 - 12-05-2018, 10:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXd5cIhfFMg

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1213 - 12-05-2018, 16:48
Quote:
California State University Students Accuse VeggieTales of Perpetuating Racial Stereotypes

California State University San Marcos held a “Whiteness Forum” recently where they determined that the beloved Christian cartoon VeggieTales is racist.

According to The College Fix, the group determined that “The Christian cartoon VeggieTales is racist because the villains are vegetables of color. The NFL is racist since most players are black and most coaches and owners are white. White women advance white supremacy when they support President Donald Trump.”

CBN News reports that the “Whiteness Forum” was organized so that participants can take “a critical look at whiteness." In other words, the students participating in the forum were asked to evaluate popular things in culture and identify racism in them.

According to The College Fix, the “Whiteness Forum” is an annual event put together to display student’s final projects in Professor Dreama Moon’s Communications 454 called “The Communication of Whiteness.”

Reportedly, on of Moon’s students identified VeggieTales as a show which reinforces racial stereotypes.

The female student who created the report commented on her project in an interview noting that evil characters in the cartoon tend to have ethnic, or more specifically Latino, accents, while the good characters sound white.

She stated in her project, “When kids see the good white character triumph over the bad person of color character they are taught that white is right and minorities are the source of evil.”
[.....]
Groundbreaking research from an elite and well respected Marxist daycare center.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
gj engineer from University Of Phoenix

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1214 - 12-05-2018, 16:50
groundbreaking reeee's from samuwell

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1215 - 12-05-2018, 16:52
Not sure where to put this? Either here or raff or roose but because it's political in nature, I will put it here.

Quote:
Festive Satanic statue added to Illinois statehouse

A satanic group has added its own statue to a series of displays in the government building of the US state of Illinois to mark the festive season.

Placed between a Christmas tree and a menorah, the four-foot sculpture depicts a snake coiled around an outstretched arm holding an apple.

It's the first display sponsored by the Chicago chapter of the Temple of Satan.

The state government said the temple had the same right as other religious groups to have a display.

"Under the Constitution, the First Amendment, people have a right to express their feelings, their thoughts," Dave Druker, spokesman for the Illinois secretary of state, told the State Journal-Register. "This recognises that."
[.....]
Real life trolling folks.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1216 - 12-05-2018, 16:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
groundbreaking reeee's from samuwell
No, no, no! It's reeeesearch. Duh!

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1217 - 12-06-2018, 11:08
Ok... this is pretty funny.

Quote:
‘Zero tolerance!’: Dating site for Trump fans warns it will sue any liberals who try to join

Liberals tempted to join a new right-wing dating site should think twice, because the company is employing a zero-tolerance policy for impostors who try to infiltrate the leftist-free zone.

Christy Edwards Lawton, the woman who created the Righter dating app for supporters of US President Donald Trump, said the company is more than willing to sue any liberal who tries to join the site after it launches later this month.

In an interview with the Daily Beast, Lawton, a former banker and die-hard Trump fan, warned liberals that she has a “very nice legal team” that will be handling non-Trump-supporting impostors on the app. “This is zero tolerance,” she said.

Lawton is less clear about how the site might be able to determine a user’s political leanings, admitting that part might be difficult. If liberals are found to be lurking on the platform, however, Lawton will have no problem suing. “Bring it on,” she said. “This is ridiculous. They’re sitting here suing our president.”

In the Trump era, Republicans have complained of being unable to get dates in more Democrat-friendly cities like New York and Washington DC because of the highly polarized political climate in the country.

Lawton said she created Righter to cater to those people, specifically conservative women whose political beliefs seem to have precluded them from being successful on the dating scene
[......]
"Bring it on!" -

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1218 - 12-12-2018, 20:42
ugh....

Quote:
Ice cream shop forced to close down over ‘sexy’ cow logo blames ‘radical liberals’

A New Jersey ice cream shop is shutting down, one year after its opening gained notoriety for its sexualised cow logo, and the owner is blaming one group in particular for the failed business – “extremist radical liberals”.

Anthony Tortoriello, the owner of Dairy Air, lambasted locals for their outrage towards the erotic cow-rump logo “offensive and sickening” during a community meeting he hosted..

“They were on a crusade to destroy my business and my life,” Mr Tortoriello said, after mentioning plans to retire after growing tired of running the controversial establishment. “I was totally berated and accused of being a woman-hater. It was nonstop harassment; it never ended.”

Montclair is considered to be a liberal stronghold in New Jersey, even earning the ridicule from former Governor Chris Christie who called the town the “People’s Republic of Montclair”. The controversy around Dairy Air quickly became viral on the Internet and was widely covered by the media.
[.....]

“A hypersexualized cow with her ass upended and poking through a circle, tail raised up, waiting for what? I’m not sure, but I do know that I am repulsed and offended,” Ms Tingle wrote. “This kind of marketing scheme is the reason we currently have a sexual predator in the White House.”
[.....]

Get woke; go broke but in reverse.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1219 - 12-13-2018, 09:44
Good thing Emo's now control 1/4th of Congress. They can finally get to work making American great again. Wait... is that offensive? I think it is...

Anyways, down to business. This bill is extremely important to fixing America and it needs everyone help to get it passed. If you do not do your job to get it passed, you must be a white male.

Quote:
Democrats Introduce Bill Requiring U.S. to Call Abortion a “Human Right”

Pro-abortion Democrats introduced a bill in the U.S. House this week that would force the government to declare the killing of unborn babies a “human right.”

The pro-abortion bill, the Reproductive Rights are Human Rights Act, would require the U.S. State Department to include abortion on demand and other reproductive rights in its annual human rights report. It is a reaction to the Trump administration, which, earlier this year, prioritized real human rights issues by removing references to the so-called “right” to abort an unborn child from the report.

“Documenting and reporting human rights violations is a major part of eradicating their existence,” said pro-abortion Rep. Katherine Clark, of Massachusetts, a sponsor of the bill. “This bill would ensure that our State Department maintains its vital role as an international watchdog and protector of women’s rights no matter the ideology of our White House.”
[.....]
Now, do you see how important this is?

LOOK AT IT! Very important. This is a game changer for America. Poverty will cease to exist overnight.

I decided to check the Declaration of Independence and sure as ****...
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and Aborting unwanted Babies... especially black ones."

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1220 - 12-13-2018, 10:08
fyi, I read this thread but I have resisted the urge to taint it

I said taint

Page 61 of 250

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
autism vacuum , best channel on the internet , come back to me , hof thread , reeeeeal discussions