Bitcoin Surge

GIF.gif

I'm parking the bulk of my wealth in ripple and spending the rest on jewegg.

But it's all pretend money any way, so who cares, right?

why do Bitcoin nerds rage so hard when people tell them their tulips aren't currency lol

why does it even matter if its currency

no matter what anyone anywhere thinks or posts, as of right now 1 bitcoin is worth upwards of 12000 USD

I just laugh at idiots who question if it's a bubble. Noooooo, it'll totally stabilize and become an actual currency!

does anyone in this thread really believe it's not a bubble? that's like "the world is flat" level

and why would anyone enjoy shitting on people with that level of stupidity? personal beef is one thing, otherwise ur playing basketball against double amputees

Do you like cats but also love cryptocurrency? Today is your lucky day:

https://www.cryptokitties.co/
CryptoKitties-screenshot-1.jpg

CryptoKitties is one of the world’s first games to be built on blockchain technology—the same breakthrough that makes things like Bitcoin and Ethereum possible. Bitcoin and ether are cryptocurrencies but CryptoKitties are cryptocollectibles. You can buy, sell, or trade your CryptoKitty like it was a traditional collectible, secure in the knowledge that blockchain will track ownership securely.

It can be a bubble and stabilize and become a main stream currency. These things don't have to be exclusive.

So like, Btc is gonna stabilize soon and become a real currency, and the world will use it to trade oil and commodities right

Bubblol

I was thinking the same thing about the dollar, compared to the bitcoin its been plunging lately.
When will the dollar finally stabilize and stop dropping in value?

Who wants to use a currency thats worth 20% less than it was yesterday?

Dollars been TANKING lately, compared to BTC.

If you know your money is gonna buy 20% fewer potatoes tomorrow, you're gonna go shopping today....retard.

if i kno my money is gonna buy 20% less tomorrow, i'm going 2 buy bitcoin today and hide it @ the bottom of my well

i will take the potatoes by force w/ the rest of the 45th street fry daddy gang

Back