The Drawing Thread

ballpoint pans

siqNZpD.jpg

utET1VU.jpg

There's alot of great talent here on TW, very impressive work. Here is a zombie hand tattoo that im working on for my guitarist, first run thru with ink and color pencil. Only put about two hours total into it right now, got alot of stuff to add to it. There will eventually be a shackle with a broken chain around the wrist with "death is no option" seared into it. Its going on his calf :)

Spoiler

I've been absent from here for the last couple of years, I've been working freelance production for 3 or 4 years now, in case you're wondering (noone) what I've been working on my portfolio is here: tylerportfolio . blogspot . com

I'm normally a producer but art wise the only thing I manage to get paid for is storyboards (and I usually end up doing the production design out of necessity)

Omg, hello drawing thread.
Here's some things I had time to screw around with since I had a few days off. Hopefully the ad I'm working on is going to air soon then I can post it, but the agency is being retarded (as only marketing agencies can manage).

A robut with a pipe, because for some reason that is a thing that I do now.
robut___pipe_4_by_mcnostril-d6owdlu.jpg

And Oswald Mandus from A Machine for Pigs. At least that's what he looked like in my head. I'm sure there's an actual description somewhere but if it's not "cantankerous old man" I don't really care.
oswald_mandus_by_mcnostril-d6pjb8o.jpg

Pyro, could you do some tribes related art on your spare time? id like to see some bioderms taking out those damn sworders!

Back