Quick Leveling Question

If for no other reason, I'd say head straight to Dragonblight for the quests, there are some fun quests there

I did most of the quests in HF, and I'm probably 3/4 of the way thru Dragonblight. Should be 74 before I finish the zone.

If for no other reason, I'd say head straight to Dragonblight for the quests, there are some fun quests there

I did most of the quests in HF, and I'm probably 3/4 of the way thru Dragonblight. Should be 74 before I finish the zone.

You weren't kidding. I've been doing the long chains here and the whole Wrathgate event is just awesome.

However
Spoiler

I was a bit surprised at Azjol-nerub. I mean it's not a bad instance, but they found a way to make something so awe-inspiring huge seem small. Just seemed like an afterthought.

Last edited:
I was a bit surprised at Azjol-nerub. I mean it's not a bad instance, but they found a way to make something so awe-inspiring huge seem small. Just seemed like an afterthought.
Same. Running Azjol-nerub after just dinging 73 I was only 4% through when we finished the instance. We then headed to Old Kingdom and I started there about 7% through 73 after turning in a couple quests and I was 24% through 73 after finishing the instance, turning in the 2 or 3 instance quests at the summoning stone, and turning in a last quest or 2 after picking up the flightpath nearby.

I hate how almost every boss fight in 5mans has a retardedly long pause or change of phase though, I don't think I've seen an encounter yet without one.

Back