THE GREAT WOW GIVEAWAY OF 2008

COME GET SOME

MUST GO NOW BLOWOUT ARENA GEAR SALE

freeshit.jpg

update: wow insider
# Select Season 4 weapons have had their rating requirements removed.
# Select Season 2 weapons have found themselves bearing rating requirements they didn't previously have.
# Warlocks and Priests can purchase full sets of Season 2 gear at absolutely no cost whatsoever.
# Select Season 4 accessories can be acquired at no cost.
# The Brutal Gladiator's Hatchet is completely free as well.

Last edited:
Motherfucker... Well I tried logging in on impulse and most of the realms are still down, at least none of mine are up. WTH are they doing over there? Are we going on a 24-hour maintenance repair?

I have this small hope that they'll miss my characters or reimburse me for these pieces, even though I never had them to begin with.

I'm suspecting it will be like the Mojo bug. It would be too much work to sift through the data to take away the free epics so they will most likely let the lucky opportunists keep their epics and after they hotfix it.

I'm suspecting it will be like the Mojo bug. It would be too much work to sift through the data to take away the free epics so they will most likely let the lucky opportunists keep their epics and after they hotfix it.

a non-combat pet isn't the same as free arena gear you imbecile

buy -> DE, buy -> DE, buy -> DE, buy -> DE, buy -> DE, buy -> DE, buy -> DE, buy -> DE, buy -> DE

i wonder if they'd steal your mats from you too if you had done that....

Back