Black War Bear

Have fun with your PVE accomplishments (on a PVE server).

I can understand that with a dog it's impossible to play arenas. All you have time for is PVE.

Well, I saw my GF earlier today, I don't really feel like rubbing one out. There is nothing on TV but I might end up playing some Xbox. In the meantime though I guess I'll have a battle of the wits with you. Tis a shame you came unarmed though. :(

Have fun with your BG accomplishments consisting of playing over 500 games. That shit takes skill.

Shit we are getting the gay chubby dating banner here...

Sure thing, Kurayami.

Ya, getting AV/AB Allstar, AB Assassin, EotS Assasin, Ironman,etc....no skill required.

Fuck achievements unless I can do them with my guild and get some cool shit out of it (i.e. mounts, titles, etc).

I have probably ~900 or so points, so, yeah, fuck them.

ya but Kura likes to stick with one little shtick about a person and run with it, never trying to bring anything original, so in that way, you are quiet similar to him.

Fuck achievements unless I can do them with my guild and get some cool shit out of it (i.e. mounts, titles, etc).

agreed, they're just stupid time sinks and hardly any of them have anything as a reward

You can, such as the title Battlemaster.

I am sure Zeph will be running around with Loremaster Zeph, book reader from around the world.

Don't expect me to go read a fucking book from Strat, but I'll be damned if I won't be running around with Battlemaster.

We have this guy in guild who's been goin nuts with achievements since 3.0. Kinda weirding me out.

I'm more curious to see how much Feats of Strength are. Especially since 1. they aren't all defined in-game like the rest and 2. You can only get them at certain times (a lot of which are already past).

I know there are achievements for 1st person on each realm to hit 80, as well as the first of each race on the realm to hit 80.

GL w that on a PvE server broham.

Thanks. Thankfully no matter what server I play on I can get my PvP fix when ever I want.

And Feats of Strength do not count towards anything, other then a little reminder. You do not get achievement points for them.

Back