Don't mess with people real lives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure its been said, but there's a huge difference between Yoda and Dio, and not just because one was funny and made fun of a fag and one wasn't

I mean nobody was going to be hurt in Yoda's case. It was fun and he deserved it for being an outrageous idiot. The Dio thing was fuckikng spiteful man, that ain't right, that could have really fucked with his career if he had the wrong boss.

Uncle Silas said:
TW's internet detective skills have helped me out more than once.

Let's all use our super powers for good.

Finding massive amounts of free pr0n is for the good right?

I :heart: you guys. Well, most of you, but I'd never fuck with personal shit anyways. This forum is good to have around when I'm bored, and I kinda view it as a game. Own somebody online, if you must, but then go have a beer with them after the game.
People who take it to personal levels either don't know how to seperate the game from real life (fiction from reality), or are WAAAY too serious about the internet (same scenario, I think).
Anyways, :heart:.

I think that's all I have to say aboot (yes, I even :heart: the Canadians) that.

Gangrel said:
i wouldnt mind ruining funky's life

I will fuck u up an shit.

don't even tempt me.

u will not live without a limp, permanent chin-drool, and a colostomy bag.

I no were u live!!! :sunny:

Agree with Rayn.

I like some of you.

I tolerate most of you.

And some of you are the kind of e-fag that i'd like nothing more than to hook your nuts to a pair of jumper cables just to hear them fry.

But I still wouldn't rat you out.

Like he said, what is said on TW stays on TW.

Phyzx said:
I will fuck u up an shit.

don't even tempt me.

u will not live without a limp, permanent chin-drool, and a colostomy bag.

I no were u live!!! :sunny:

heh, like funkay has a life to ruin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back