help me pick

Nail Bomb

Banned
A person that i use to be in a guild with told me that she bought me the wow expansion on the promise that i try it again. its been a year since i played so i want to play again casual.

I am stuck between a rogue and a mage. I have a lot of exp with both, i enjoyed the mage much much more personally. Although when i stopped playing rogues were as fun as i wanted them to be when i first rolled a rogue.

what class would be better suited for casual play?
what class do you guys feel will be victim of the nerf bat anytime soon?
how did mage/rogue play evolve?

basically i love pvp with some pve ability. so i guess whats what i plan to do in the game.

Arcane mages were sick right before WotLK in PvP/Arena although I'm not sure how well they'll scale at 80.

I've always enjoyed my mage more than my rogue...but that's b/c I have a warrior when I want to play a melee class.

I have both as well, and personally I'd work on the mage

Rogues were fun to level, not very fun once I hit 70

Mages were fun to level, and fun to play at 70

last i heard mages were broken, this is still true?

do you still get raped like a cub scout in jail by uber mages aka warlocks?

personally i found leveling my rogue to be an annoying pain in the ass while leveling my mage was so easy to me it was almost boring.

feannag you are so fucking stupid its astounding.

Nail Bomb, before you call someone dumb on this forum, try to remember how long you've been playing this game, and how many times you've made dumbass threads about what class to play or a very basic question about what class.

Maybe if you weren't such a tool and actually played one class/acct that you, yourself, leveled for more than an hour you'd know half of these questions. Honestly...

Back