New stickies...and admin.

Stinkfist

Server Bitch
So...since i still have my admin privs from helping to run the TW servers all these years, what do you guys want to see.

I can replace the old stickies (rollcall, musthave/good addons), links to resources, etc etc.

Let me know. we'll discuss it and i'll make it happen.

Regarding ShorTy Boi, pm me anything you have that he's done (other then being a bit shady) that would be sufficient to ban him....or in that case, any others.

We should be like Blizzard and go read-only with some lame story instead of just saying "we don't want to hear your bitching, come back later".

Edit: On the upside, the Hunter forum locked with an "@ Ippon" thread at the top! Score.

So...since i still have my admin privs from helping to run the TW servers all these years, what do you guys want to see.

I can replace the old stickies (rollcall, musthave/good addons), links to resources, etc etc.

Let me know. we'll discuss it and i'll make it happen.

Regarding ShorTy Boi, pm me anything you have that he's done (other then being a bit shady) that would be sufficient to ban him....or in that case, any others.

since when have we needed a sufficient reason to ban someone?! :huh: read through some of the threads he's made/been in.. that should be enough to get rid of that useless fuck

i think a roll call 2.0 thread would be nice

most of the people who post here regularly are pretty set in normal servers now and a much cleaner thread could really help get some people playing together or showing new people where to roll (reroll).

**i guess the roll call thread is an update right now, whatever

Don't make zeph admin. His idea or not, I don't know if hes the right choice. To be honest, Stinkfist, I think you should just find someone mature, nonbiased and a regular here. I'd say you since you're already an admin and you are a good admin. No one else really seems to stand out.

Back