HION Mika Rotunda

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
12545257_220416648299316_2019879847_n.jpg

She's the daughter of old school wrestler mike rotunda, sister of Bray wyatt. She's on a local radio program i listen to daily down here. 26, in pretty awesome shape, very positive person, still has her vcard.

She's not ugly...but she's....i don't know. Some pictures i see of her look like above, fairly hot..then you'll see other pictures of her and its hard to believe thats the same person

Shes a tranny and likes getting fucked up the ass (technically a virgin)

Of course homo juggs would like this ugly dood

:lol:

She's not exactly feminine, Juggs. Don't you think it would be kinda like fucking one of the guys at the gym? Also - are you aware of Photoshop?

My first name is Mika :/
which is a common male name in Finland...
Either I am really female or the OP is actually male.

My first name is Mika :/
which is a common male name in Finland...
Either I am really female or the OP is actually male.

Mika is a very common name for Japanese girls, if that makes you feel better.

That being said there's about a ~2% chance this person is actually a female.

She's not exactly feminine, Juggs. Don't you think it would be kinda like fucking one of the guys at the gym? Also - are you aware of Photoshop?

This. If they put on the make up (Eye Black) and she's in a skimpy dress, then she would look hot. It's kinda like the female beach volley ball players. They're dressed in tight shorts and a sports bra, yet they don't look that hot. Same for the MMA fighters. I always joke that some weirdos go to jail for taking up skirt pictures of women on the street, when they can go to the beach and there it is.

Last edited:
Back