cory

i came within a fine red c-nt hair of removing rtcll admin, but as he says he is going to Ecuador to do his part for the open borders globalist anti-Americans so he won't be around anymore to play hypocrite admin.

it is still rare to see permabans. we had two people who were on a hair trigger permaban - fish and the flag oob guy. then meph graduated into that tier so there are now three. fish has improved and will actually play tribes with us for a little bit. flag oob guy quit when i started seeker missile spamming his munchkin a-ss. meph is still a work in progress.

i suspect cidrum is our flag oob guy. snow says he is not but he talks smaq so much like flag oob guy that he is either flag oob guy or related to flag oob guy. the geo-IP indicator is also right.

anyhow there are no bans in effect, the sun is shining, and Trump is winning it all.

i came within a fine red c-nt hair of removing rtcll admin, but as he says he is going to Ecuador to do his part for the open borders globalist anti-Americans so he won't be around anymore to play hypocrite admin.

it is still rare to see permabans. we had two people who were on a hair trigger permaban - fish and the flag oob guy. then meph graduated into that tier so there are now three. fish has improved and will actually play tribes with us for a little bit. flag oob guy quit when i started seeker missile spamming his munchkin a-ss. meph is still a work in progress.

i suspect cidrum is our flag oob guy. snow says he is not but he talks smaq so much like flag oob guy that he is either flag oob guy or related to flag oob guy. the geo-IP indicator is also right.

anyhow there are no bans in effect, the sun is shining, and Trump is winning it all.

Exodus was oobing the flag all night today.

gfg

I just came back to T1 about 3 weeks ago after a 10 year hiatus. I've played with snow and izza for many years.... Not interested in partaking in anything but some nostalgic fun. rtcll banned me for dueling him... First time dueling him after returning he wooped up on me pretty well. Next time he started playing like a girl (he still won) so I called him out. He got pissed, banned me once on Niflheim. No interaction with him for a few days.. he hops on both servers with me and perma bans on both servers.

gfg

I just came back to T1 about 3 weeks ago after a 10 year hiatus. I've played with snow and izza for many years.... Not interested in partaking in anything but some nostalgic fun. rtcll banned me for dueling him... First time dueling him after returning he wooped up on me pretty well. Next time he started playing like a girl (he still won) so I called him out. He got pissed, banned me once on Niflheim. No interaction with him for a few days.. he hops on both servers with me and perma bans on both servers.

u need to just not call rtcll names or some such he is GOAT etc and i guess social politics of old arena have changed

im not really around to reset the ban list all the time but between meph, bugs, and me im sure we will do it

opsayo and stork are wild cards due to southern baptist up bringing they r basically life long cucks etc

lestat kyle needed some tw financial support but i was in jail so of course tw ruined that thread etc

and yet somehow this place is still much better than SA

rtcll banned me too from nilf for starting a pu that he didnt feel was high level enough, then wanted to stack teams with sleepy when i was first to pick.

???

why play if the purpose is to set up the game to your favor x_X

lol was he standing on top of a higher hill waiting for you to fight him?

lolol

Back