Crow is having a meltdown because someone put up an Anni server

oh back at mom's?

when will she buy u a big boy bed?

i don't have a mom lemon, and sorry i had to go out and pick up some taco bell. i tell you what though, send me a pm with your skype or discord info and we can finish the interview over voice chat. ill stream the interview so everyone can watch it later. i honestly don't mind being interviewed by you since you seem to want to know my personal life.

hit me up with a pm and we can setup a time and day for the interview. i don't mind helping out my biggest fan on tribal war.

also that's a tempurpedic bed. it has the ability to raise on the foot side or head side, also has a very advanced massage system. of course it's all remote controlled, and not to mention it's a pretty nice memory foam mattress.

ill tell you more about it in the interview though.

i honestly don't mind being interviewed by you since you seem to want to know my personal life.

1. Do you have a job?

2. How often do you bathe?

3. Why is there a couch in the middle of your room? Do you have a mini-fridge in there too?

4. On a scale from 1-10 how would you rate your "success" and earning potential?

sorry crow I don't have a microphone

not a pro-gamer like u man

text will have to suffice for the interview

lol like a man look at ur room bro

no interview then. sorry lemon, but you can take your chances shooting in the dark like you have been.

i have faith one day you will grow up and purchase a microphone for your computer.

lol like a man look at ur room bro

lol adding stuff to posts you already made. im happy with my lifestyle lemon. maybe it's you that's unhappy with your life, so you wish to reflect all this negative energy you receive in life at me. im not sure what drives you, but you sure do have dedication. ill give you that lol.

I honestly am curious about you Lewis. What horrible event(s) brought you to the place you are now? You appear to live in a little boy's bedroom. Do you work? Last time we talked about this you said you lived with your dad and "helped him out." There was also mention of a child. Are you able to support your child at this point? I realize I'm being a huge dick here but damn man what the fuck is up with you? Do you have a terminal disease?

I honestly am curious about you Lewis. What horrible event(s) brought you to the place you are now? You appear to live in a little boy's bedroom. Do you work? Last time we talked about this you said you lived with your dad and "helped him out." There was also mention of a child. Are you able to support your child at this point? I realize I'm being a huge dick here but damn man what the fuck is up with you? Do you have a terminal disease?

again, no interview unless you wish to approach this in a more respectable manner. im more than willing to answer questions you might have for me over voice chat.

Well O.K. then. How about you post a time this weekend for a Crow OZ AMA? I'll dig up my mic or buy another. My only stipulation is that anyone is free to join and ask questions. I look forward to peeling back the multi-layered onion before us. I appreciate that you're willing to open up. The video was the first step and perhaps with some support from us tribalwarriors the healing can begin.

hahaha, you sure are a funny guy. yea no problem dude. just shoot me a pm with your skype info, or we can use arghs mumble server if you want. i will also bring some guys with me to keep it interesting. :)

i feel like im in high school all over again. we reliving them glory days baby!!

Well O.K. then. How about you post a time this weekend for a Crow OZ AMA? I'll dig up my mic or buy another. My only stipulation is that anyone is free to join and ask questions. I look forward to peeling back the multi-layered onion before us. I appreciate that you're willing to open up. The video was the first step and perhaps with some support from us tribalwarriors the healing can begin.

you the man lemon. this post just made my day.

I never said I would "bring some guys" I just want interested parties to be allowed to join the discussion. If you feel the need to "rally the troops" please do so.

If I fail to show you can do something like ban me from the only Tribes servers people play on. Oh wait you've already done that so we'll have to think of something else.

Back