106 - 09-26-2015, 22:41
**** dare and **** you

midst1
Veteran4
Old
107 - 09-26-2015, 22:46
LIST OF DEMANDS

Quote:
i just want alex lever is a pedophile removed. my name changed back to dare. nash should be publicly shamed or removed as admin

or we can go 2 court etc and **** around with the media i am good @ that **** and it definitely would be a project im interested

but y u wuld war with me and not against losers like nash i can only speculate on

gl hf whatever u choose

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
108 - 09-26-2015, 23:04
lets all kill ourselves

Hologram
VeteranXX
Old
109 - 09-26-2015, 23:08
**** dare

Dragon Star
VeteranXV
Old
110 - 09-26-2015, 23:13
CONT: 1 DENT PULLER

burtrennalds
VeteranXV
Old
111 - 09-26-2015, 23:15
^

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
112 - 09-26-2015, 23:18
how did lgbr piss off dare is this cockgate ****

Dragon Star
VeteranXV
Old
113 - 09-26-2015, 23:21
who gives a **** about the laser bunny azn ******

<3 rayans

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
114 - 09-26-2015, 23:27
O Jesus d00d is ****in l00ny

bam
VeteranXV
Old
115 - 09-26-2015, 23:28
That's the first I've heard of that TW drama

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
116 - 09-26-2015, 23:31
"p.s. i drove membership to tw and have run a successful tribes tourney this year

the midair devs and fishstix and the execs at hirez also agree i hold major sway in the tribes series (to this dismay)"

There are not enuf smilies to display my unbridled amusement

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
117 - 09-26-2015, 23:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
how did lgbr piss off dare is this cockgate ****
probably jarhoda duck related

since JD and Dare, disk, nap and me were all friends @ one point (rayn knows story which im not going into)

BYE

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
118 - 09-26-2015, 23:35
Quote:
p.s. i drove membership to tw and have run a successful tribes tourney this year

the midair devs and fishstix and the execs at hirez also agree i hold major sway in the tribes series (to this dismay)

i dont want to post other resume **** or have a war with tw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzx8KHjQD6c

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
119 - 09-26-2015, 23:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Dare being banned from TW is like those videos of kids where their parents have suspended their WoW accounts for one reason or another. He's having a conniption fit, and it's fantastic to watch.
You have never said anything more true.

I pretty much stay to myself with the internal drama **** that flows through this site but i have to agree that Dare using pedo at every turn and then him threatening anyone that disagrees with his opinion to use everything legal about that person with confirmed pedophile next to it is out of control.

The nexting **** or the threat of nexting someone for something as stupid as an opinion on a video game is insane.
Quote:
i will feel less bad about branding you and your families wife and child name and pics on the internet permanently with all the ****ing convicted creepers, racists, and pedos you've put on staff etc and associated with LOL as well as all the blatantly criminal **** you've done and ive documented

you will not be made out to be some "sane" character dealing with the "crazies" in this narrative
That is not a thinly veiled threat. That is a full on threat to destroy someones lively hood over an opinion on a game. wtf?
Quote:
the midair devs and fishstix and the execs at hirez also agree i hold major sway in the tribes series (to this dismay)
Just because someone screams very loudly, does not make their opinion on the subject the correct opinion.

To Dare: dude, you appear to be a decent guy but threatening to destroy someones life over a differing opinion is way overboard. You live in a country that does not have Freedom of Speech so i am not sure why you think it should apply to you. You continually threaten to destroy any and all other TW posters life because you dont like their opinion but, in the same breath, you complain if someone shuts your opinion down.
Section 1 of the Charter allows the government to pass laws that limit free expression so long as the limits are reasonable and can be justified.[1] This can often be the subject of controversy as some feel the conditions for reasonable justification are vague, granting the government an unreasonable amount of control over freedom of speech. Others feel that such restrictions are necessary in order to balance the fundamental freedoms of one party against those of another. Hate speech and obscenity are two examples that gain a lot of attention.[1]
So its no wonder why you constantly call a German person that does not have the same opinions as you do about - name the subject - as, a Nazi. Calling a German a Nazi is no different than me calling a black person a ******, no matter how much they fit the bill.

Its just a matter of time until you begin to call everyone you disagree with a nepiophile and use their real name, SS#, address and work place as "confirmed".

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
120 - 09-27-2015, 00:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post

since JD and Dare, disk, nap and me were all friends

Page 6 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page FREE DARE

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#craigslist_drugs , #dent_head , adam mitter rectum jizzer , adam mitter semen shitter , alex knapik-levert crackhead , dare to be braindead , hi rayn , jason kotz chicago rapist , jason kotz serial rapist , kayla wantopolous , levert missing half a brain , we must go back!