green party biggest climate cultists too

would want to tax you for farting

next they will ban gas powered tools to clear that brush

it is a game for who can destroy their area first and the fastest

Cali, Canada, or Aussie land

very close race.

talkin 2 a big group of aussies at the bar last night
they were blaming the fires on the green party bc they banned backburning

Official story is that backburning has been restricted due to resources and funding, not due to green group pressure.

Not sure I believe that official media line tho.

We had a holiday house in one of the big national parks, we were even banned from collecting fallen deadwood from the side of the road to use as firewood, unless you had a permit.

and then the left laughs at you for the idea of raking the forest floor

any kind of active forest maintenance

people who have never been in the woods before mock you for this idea

i mean I own a lot of trees and spend actual months raking my yard space because of them

i guess I'm doing it all wrong

like dead branches and leaves aren't flammable if you let them sit on the ground all summer

Last edited:
The truth about Australiat responsible for many this season - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

"Only about 1 per cent of the land burnt in NSW this bushfire season can be officially attributed to arson, and it is even less in Victoria"

"This week, a NSW Police media release revealed 24 people had been charged over deliberately-lit bushfires this season.

However, the majority of suspected arson relates to small grass fires and rubbish bins set alight, which have inflicted negligible damage and burnt a tiny area compared with fires sparked by lightning."

Anyone else got some theories they want debunked? It's pretty easy when you're incapable of doing your own research.

As for the Greens being responsible... you're talking about a party that has never held government and has very little power. How are they stopping people back burning? It's a deflection to change the narrative.
Factcheck: Is there really a green conspiracy to stop bushfire hazard reduction? | Australia news | The Guardian

l6PPJEJ.png

The truth about Australiat responsible for many this season - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

"Only about 1 per cent of the land burnt in NSW this bushfire season can be officially attributed to arson, and it is even less in Victoria"

Right off the bat, as in first poorly stolen talking point, you swung so hard and but were proven to be as wrong as it gets.

In Victoria, where the East Gippsland region has been ravished by bushfires, arrest data covering the current season isn’t yet available.

But in the year to September 2019, 21 people were charged with deliberately causing a bushfire.

Shocking number of arson charges in bushfire-ravaged regions indicate sinister start of blazes

Of course it is less than 1%.....it is 0% because you don't have the data yet. It isn't available to you, or them, but this doesn't stop you from pretending it doesn't exist and doesn't show you anything. This is called being disingenuous to dishonest.

You intentionally discounted all of this

To date, police action has been taken with respect to 101 people on 172 charges, including 32 adults and 69 juveniles, who have been dealt with for “offences relating to recklessly and/or deliberately setting fires”.

“The type of offences detected statewide include unauthorised lighting of fires, contravening local fire bans, and endangering property under the Criminal Code.”

moving on.........

However, the majority of suspected arson relates to small grass fires and rubbish bins set alight, which have inflicted negligible damage and burnt a tiny area compared with fires sparked by lightning."

lightning didn't start these fires though.

There were no lightning strikes on most of the days when the fires first started in September.

So you can't blame that for starting the fires......sustaining them now sure. But not starting them.

Then what started these fires? Warm temperatures? Summer. Yeah that's not an answer. Sorry. As I said above......proved with the link ......you can't count fire damage caused by people who haven't been convicted of a crime yet. Most fire damage is unintentional but still man made and still causes tremendous destruction. You know this or you wouldn't say something like MAN MAD GLOBAL WARMING is causing the destruction of the planet.....it's the same argument worded differently. Except you are pretending it is from someone half a planet away.......or in India and China (but wouldn't likely blame them because that is racist)

Likely blame :flag: and TRUMP still :rofl:.....yeah thats who did it

87 per cent of fires are man-made

Anyone else got some theories they want debunked? It's pretty easy when you're incapable of doing your own research.

Didn't look like you debunked anything. You just regurgitated headlines that you wanted to believe but couldn't bother to read more on. That you still can't prove anything about besides screaming chicken little nonsense in here again. Also the word you wanted was "capable" not "incapable"......though I do admit you proved yourself incapable of doing your own research.

You wanted man made climate change and global warming.......thunder that causes wildfires to spread

Australia’s Wildfires Are So Hot, They’re Generating Thunder and Lightning - WSJ

Fire clouds and ember attacks: How Australia's fires are creating rare weather phenomena

well then congrats you got your wish

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flammagenitus_(cloud)

read about this already.....

amazing stuff it really is

and will continue to be

enjoy your actual hell on Earth you earned it

I hope they tax you for it and the carbon credits this fire already used up......:lol:

Own A Home? You're Responsible For California's Wild-Fires

Or as we call it now CALIFORNICATION

Last edited:
ya it was def arson, thats not even up for debate

the severity of these fires leads 2 a lot of questions 4 the future tho

IT WASN"T ARSON IT WAS FIRE NEGLECT

IT WASN"T MURDER IT WAS MANSLAUGHTER

IT WASN"T THE FIRE IT WAS THE PEOPLE

NOT THOSE PEOPLE>......ALL PEOPLE

Jfc what a sick bunch of enviro lunatic cultists

whose home is literally on fire in front of them

repent.......repent........with more carbon credit tithing fees

Last edited:
ya it was def arson, thats not even up for debate

the severity of these fires leads 2 a lot of questions 4 the future tho

we are living in a time where the collective idiocy of people is so powerful that it has a self fulfilling prophecy and tragedy built into it

California’s raging wildfires are creating lightning-filled clouds

this angry mother nature volcano going to need another human sacrifice it looks like

I'll never forget the big solar eclipse the August before last. Sky was brown from fire. Sun was orange. It rained ash from the sky like snow. And then the full eclipse came while I had my sunglasses on making ASH ANGELS on the ground.

I was like this pretty much exemplifies what I view for humanity over the next Century.

To see if we can't destroy the entire planet before it or some meteor destroys us.

Last edited:
now when PG&E turns off my power (because of wind and warm temperature threat)

I just light 100 tiki torches and all my oil lamps

I mean if we going back to the dark ages......I might as well do it correctly

I need to buy myself some chain mesh and a better looking helmet/gas mask for next fire season.

Official story is that backburning has been restricted due to resources and funding, not due to green group pressure.

Not sure I believe that official media line tho.

I don't believe it. I've lived in a fire zone for about 15 years and the battle between residents who want to clear vegetation and the greenies who want to retain "habitat" is never ending. Council's bend to the Greens cause they are loud. Thank aliens in space for the 10:50 rule after that last massive fire disaster (yes they are regular) that now allows us to remove trees that are less than 3m from a structure. The Greens have been fighting the 10:50 rule from before it was introduced, they continue to fight it.

It's so stupid. RFS says don't have trees overhanging roof. Local rules say can't trim tree more than 10% a year. Solution: Use 10:50 rule and take out the whole damn tree. You get repercussions. I'll be taking one out this year.. I expect to get some nasty letters, maybe a rock through the window. That's what we are dealing with here. Greens are self righteous nut cases.

We are starting to see the typical stories come through now like after every regular bushfire / cyclone / flood disaster:

"Our home and contents were incinerated. We did NOT have insurance.... < but we had Stan, Netflix, Cable TV, 3 dogs, 2 cats, 5 children, annual ocean cruise and a massive Dual Cab Ute and we sucked down two cartons of beer a week>. Can the government give us some free money from the magic government bucket that is magically refilled? PS: We votes Greens cause we love animals, we love welfare, we hate paying into superannuation and if you don't vote Greens like us hillbilly hippies you're a freaking NAZI like that orange guy who was voted in overseas cause the Russian bots helped him. Cheers thx. Vote 1 Greens."

u guys are retarded of course its 1% thats all they set on fire for arson. Everything else just caught on fire from the 1% which is natural. Amirite?

Back