No charges appropriate for Hillary Clinton email "problem" by Got Haggis? - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No charges appropriate for Hillary Clinton email "problem"
Page 4 of 18
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61 - 07-05-2016, 14:31
More control?

Is that a real post?

Sponsored Links
Phantred
VeteranXV
Old
62 - 07-05-2016, 14:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Haggis? View Post
also, i wouldn't expect hillary clinton to be a master of IT and understand the inner working of email servers. She got bad advice, or hired a bunch of IT "yes men" or something
Without a doubt.

I'm constantly pissed that none of our politicians have the slightest clue when it comes to technology, yet our country and the world(and it's secrets) run on it.

You can't single out the dumb **** on the democratic side and still make excuses for the guy that said he'd have his buddy bill gates take care of that internet thing.

Both of these people are grade A retards when you get them out of their fields(politics\public relations with rednecks).

If you've come to the conclusion that you have to choose the lesser of two evils, I ain't mad at ya. But if you think either of these ****nuts are a Good Choice, you're an idiot.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
63 - 07-05-2016, 14:37
Do either of you have a security clearance?

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
64 - 07-05-2016, 14:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman View Post
Yes, I wonder why somebody would want to have more control over the e-mails that they are sending.
Yes, very strange... why would someone have a private email server that avoids transparency?

And who are these people dumb enough to believe that you can't have a work email and a private email? lol wtf..

Trashman
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
65 - 07-05-2016, 14:45
what a REALLY SURPRISING decision by the FBI

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
66 - 07-05-2016, 14:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Have you ever voted Republican?
Yes, i have voted for Republicans that I know personally in 3 of the last elections.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
67 - 07-05-2016, 14:48
Basically, the FBI laid out all the things Hillabag did wrong, but then said she didn't do it on purpose. Like a bug ****ing oooops, I wasn't aware. Meanwhile, others have gone to prison for less.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
68 - 07-05-2016, 14:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by DealyRrunk View Post
Yes, i have voted for Republicans that I know personally in 3 of the last elections.
May I inquire as to who?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
69 - 07-05-2016, 15:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttccv9Y4y-Q

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 07-05-2016, 15:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatSam View Post
The rich and powerful have always been playing by a different set of rules. I can't believe anyone really thought she would face any charges.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
71 - 07-05-2016, 15:06
Guys, stop picking on Grandma Clinton. We should be praising her for even knowing how to use email in the first place.

Tantric Rex
VeteranXV
Old
72 - 07-05-2016, 15:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Federere View Post
Gonna be hilarious watching Trump followers cry when Hillary wins
this is one of the dumbest comments i have ever read. again a clinton has broke the law and got away with it. the country is a worse place because of it and its truly sad.

and yet fed just wants to see hillary win so it will piss off trump supporters.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
73 - 07-05-2016, 15:12
Shouldn't she be charged with perjury for lying about sending classified information through her server while under oath?

Tantric Rex
VeteranXV
Old
74 - 07-05-2016, 15:14
Quote:
So, yes, we now know for sure what seemed obvious all along. Yes, Clinton sent classified and top secret information on private servers, in clear violation of the law, and she lied about it. Yes, she lied when she said she never sent classified information. Yes, she lied when she said she was acting within State Department guidelines. Yes, she lied when she said she produced all of her government emails and gave them to investigators. Yes, she lied when she said she conducted classified business on a private server because she didn***8217;t want to carry around two devices. Yes, she lied. Yes, she lied. Yes, she lied. And, yes, she broke the law. Repeatedly.
Clinton Is Above The Law, So The Law Is Dead | TheBlaze.com

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
75 - 07-05-2016, 15:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Do either of you have a security clearance?
they will obfuscate to avoid your point, which I am guessing is that folks who have a clearance actually know what you can and can't do.

I have held a security clearance for 28 years, and every year we get training and periodically you have to redo your SF86 so the investigations can happen again. We sign over and over that we will protect the information according to the laws and policies.

Hillary said **** it, and the FBI just said "OK".

what a precedent

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
76 - 07-05-2016, 15:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie View Post
Guys, stop picking on Grandma Clinton. We should be praising her for even knowing how to use email in the first place.
At least she doesn't use aol.

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
77 - 07-05-2016, 15:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantric Rex View Post
this is one of the dumbest comments i have ever read. again a clinton has broke the law and got away with it. the country is a worse place because of it and its truly sad.

and yet fed just wants to see hillary win so it will piss off trump supporters.
you think trump would be a good president? the republican party is so ****ed the top candidate is a guy who has gone bankrupt multiple times, cant even stay on his own ****ing show because hes that bad, constantly makes inappropriate comments

smh

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
78 - 07-05-2016, 15:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
you think trump would be a good president? the republican party is so ****ed the top candidate is a guy who has gone bankrupt multiple times, cant even stay on his own ****ing show because hes that bad, constantly makes inappropriate comments

smh
and yet you think that's all worse than a woman who hates black people, lies constantly through her teeth, has probably had people assassinated, is probably laundering dirty money through her own foundation, has been proven to break the law with top secret information in emails and lying about it under oath, is taking money from middle eastern countries to fund her campaign, etc.?

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
79 - 07-05-2016, 15:40
hillary clinton, your next CiC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2OJwsit0WY#t=62

[meph] still plays
Veteran³
Old
80 - 07-05-2016, 15:42
gosh if they let that dang catholic kennedy into the white house

we will be a papal state