My girlfriend won't let me smell her period blood

mstrike

Veteran XV
This morning we were sitting up in bed talking and she loudly exclaimed "Oh man, I can smell the blood from here." I asked her if I could smell it but she refused to let my face anywhere near her crotch. I then asked her what it smelled like since she wouldn't let me sniff it. She thought about it for a couple seconds and said it smelled like the rolls from KFC with butter smeared all over them.

Now my curiosity is peaked and I really want to inhale the fumes from her period blood. We've been dating for almost 3 years: we've peed on each other in the shower, she's watched me take a shit, etc... so I don't really see what the big deal is. Has anyone ever smelled their girlfriend/wife's period blood before? Does it really smell like the buttery rolls from KFC?

I have a feeling she's lying. I think it's going to smell like buttered rolls covered in vinegar maybe.

It just sounds too good to be true.

Maybe it's because she thought that if you smelled it that you would probably POST ABOUT IT ON A PUBLIC FORUM

ok wow.. mstrike you seriously want to smell that?
If she said it smelled like rotting flesh covered in ammonia and vinegar, trust me, I would not want that odor anywhere near my nostrils.

But c'mon dude, buttered rolls from KFC! It's not like I wanted to pull down her pants and shove my face into her bleeding cunt, I just wanted to put my head down by her belt line and take a small sniff.

have you ever fucked a girl on her period? it's all you can smell. Tastes like chicken though
I have, but I usually bury my face in their hair so I don't have to smell it. Now that I know that it can potentially smell delicious, I'm going to have to embrace the scent next time I surf the crimson tide with my long board.

If she said it smelled like rotting flesh covered in ammonia and vinegar, trust me, I would not want that odor anywhere near my nostrils.

But c'mon dude, buttered rolls from KFC! It's not like I wanted to pull down her pants and shove my face into her bleeding cunt, I just wanted to put my head down by her belt line and take a small sniff.

Well if you are going down there make sure to get samples to scientifically test to see what it really tastes like to several people and make sure to get a picture of the crimson tide all over your face after you finish the deed.

Back