Arsin/Precise2

mrrraaahh

at this point all that has to be said about arsin has been said, and the jealous nerdvirgins come out to try and get their licks in

bring it on, boys. I've got all night.

I think a few important things that sort of seal the deal are being left out here.

Aside from the same pictures being posted, the similarities in lifestyle etc.:

Why can't arsin post a picture now?

And the biggest one: the reason the connection was made was because arsin was copying the pictures, lifestyles, and personal details of precise and posting them online.

Yet precise is totally chummy with arsin, PMing him etc. and just "trying to get this sorted out?"

A fucking psychopath has been spreading your identity as his own on the internet and you're not at all concerned? And this is somebody that lives close to you? Towns within 30 minutes of each other at the most?

If they were really 2 different people precise should be flipping the fuck out at arsin for pretending to be him, maybe calling the cops because somebody that lives near him is fucking stalking him, not :)rofl:) just trying to get who's who sorted out.

Fuck off ellen.

I think a few important things that sort of seal the deal are being left out here.

Aside from the same pictures being posted, the similarities in lifestyle etc.:

Why can't arsin post a picture now?

And the biggest one: the reason the connection was made was because arsin was copying the pictures, lifestyles, and personal details of precise and posting them online.

Yet precise is totally chummy with arsin, PMing him etc. and just "trying to get this sorted out?"

A fucking psychopath has been spreading your identity as his own on the internet and you're not at all concerned? And this is somebody that lives close to you? Towns within 30 minutes of each other at the most?

If they were really 2 different people precise should be flipping the fuck out at arsin for pretending to be him, maybe calling the cops because somebody that lives near him is fucking stalking him, not :)rofl:) just trying to get who's who sorted out.

Fuck off ellen.
obvi

The interesting thing is that the jealous nerds always refer to mystical meltdowns I've apparently had but at the same time nobody can provide a link, or any real proof aside from some vague statement

yeah bros I totally had a meltdown

just like when somebody posts a picture of a celebrity or supermodel and, between mouthfuls of Doritos Sweet Chili Heat and swigs of backwash-ridden Coca Cola, your stubby fingers somehow manage to mash the keys together in succession, gliding along through freshly greased pathways, to post something along the lines of "too fat"

it totally makes me have mental problems yo

Cliffs for the people who just got here:

Obibun: OMG SOMEONE PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE BUT IS REALLY THE SAME PERSON ON THE INTERNET RAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWR NERD ANGST RAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWR UR ALL JEALOUS OF ME RAWRARAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRA

Back