[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Tucker Carlson is most likely not coming back to Fox News. He announced hes going trout fishing for the next few weeks after the whole Blake Neff blowup.

Bill O’Reilly took a two week vacation and never came back.

Eric Bolling took a two week vacation and never came back.

Trish Regan took a two week vacation and never came back.

Stacey Dash took a two week vacation and never came back.

Kate Dalley took a two week vacation and never came back.

Andrea Tantaros took a two week vacation and never came back.

Bo Dietl took a two week vacation and never came back.

Greta Van Susteren took a two week vacation and never came back.

Joanne Nosuchinsky took a two week vacation and never came back.

Lauren Sivan took a two week vacation and never came back.

Tucker Carlson is most likely not coming back to Fox News. He announced hes going trout fishing for the next few weeks after the whole Blake Neff blowup.

It's interesting because that writer had been anonymously posting racist shit on internet forums for years before being outed.

I imagine the racist fuck that posts as Havax rechecked his VPN settings when that story began to break.

It's interesting because that writer had been anonymously posting racist shit on internet forums for years before being outed.

I imagine the racist fuck that posts as Havax rechecked his VPN settings when that story began to break.

lmfao look who's back

I'm not fucking racist you piece of shit you're fucking racist

They'd be fools to allow their rivals to unplug the most successful commentary show in history.

Money talks.

I mean... what does this say about free-speech and opinions... regardless of what Neff posted under an assumed name, on his own time... does it change the influence he may of had on what was being said on Tucker's show every night? Things that clearly resonate as a whole with 4.5 million viewers that tuned in to watch him and countless more across the internet?

This is the epitome of an ad hominem attack on the message that is absolutely destroying the narrative of the Left every night on American televisions across the country. It symbolizes the ridiculous and flawed nature of "cancel culture".

CNN is drowning in their own incompetence and failures. The once darling of cable news and professional journalism is clawing at any thread to unravel the success of the long hated rival that is clearly hastening their demise.

If Tucker Carlson is taken off the air, they'll only succeed in turning him into a martyr for the right and will be upheld as as a prime example of the plot to silence conservative voices as a collective strategy.

The poison of labeling their opposition as "racists!" is a well worn arrow used by the left time and time again. Brand your opponent with the vile stain that is the label of racism and they'll expend a wealth of energy trying to prove themselves clean of the spot on their integrity. Even if it is a baseless lie that is unfounded by precedent and simple facts. Which is why it is a popular cheapshot the Left loves to use whenever they can, especially when they have no other way of replying to the arguments set against them.

Last edited:
What is being implied is that the head writer is the sole source of the message and Tucker Carlson is merely the frontman that gives it a voice and face.

Removing the head writer, thus somehow immutably dispels the core impact that the show is having with the audience it has found. Tucker Carlson will be undone with nothing to convey as his own ideas or perspective.

This seems farfetched.

Last edited:
Hellsfury was notably silent about cancel culture when no teams were hiring Kaepernick.
Kaep sucked though. Seriously. Watch his plays. He could not, for the life of him, not continually look at where he was going to throw the ball. It was like the other side of the field has hiv-sars-2 and he would get it if he looked down there.

It was maddening. As a lifelong niner fan, it drove us all crazy. We were all so tired of getting our asses handed to us week after week, year after year that once we had a decent coach and went to the Superbowl, we were ready to root for any QB. That happened to be Kaep and we kept with him until having him was just too much.

HS defensive players would have been picking Kaep off because of his inability to look elsewhere on the field. He was that bad!

Pretty rich coming from [strike]possibly[/strike] definitely the most racist person on the site.

justice for cancelnick

im gonna link to archive.is only and tell everyone how i switched to bing bcuz cancel culture is destroying this country

Last edited:
That is an interesting stretch of logic there...

Would love to see the diagram that connects those dots together in your brain.

I was notably silent? Was it expected of me to discuss football, a subject I have little vested interest in as a whole?

Like I post all the time about NFL Football on Tribalwar... and then mysteriously went silent, because of how inconvenient the Kaepernick story was to my personal politics....

So, given my general lack of awareness of Football... tell me... how much attention was Kaepernick getting for his talent as a player before he decided to start taking a knee to stir up a national controversy in and out of football? Is he better known for his football skills today... or is he a household name because of his political activism? Did he earn a Nike sponsorship before or after taking a knee?

It seems to me that a cursory look at Kaepernick's career paints a picture of a guy who came to attention by luck and began his career as a rising star out of a fortuitous situation when the 49er's starting QB fell to injury. After an initially promising debut, his performance then tanked and began a downward trend until he also fell to injury... his final year ended with a record of only 1 win in 11 starts... his career total is a losing one of 28-30. Near the end he started taking a knee as a public display of activism that put him center stage in the public eye and riled up the entire league into a maelstrom of controversy which profit minded team owners wanted no part of. He divided his team, the league, fans of the NFL and the country as a whole.

Now he's a household name across the country, even among people who don't follow sports, with a big Nike sponsorship deal.

Hard to argue that someone is cancelled when they are more successful and recognizable now, then when actually playing the sport they were cancelled from.

The only one who appears to have cancelled Kaepernick is/was, Colin Kaepernick. Bravo sir!

Hellsfury was notably silent about cancel culture when no teams were hiring Kaepernick.

Now that it affects him personally - he's always been against it.
wasnt denver?
aside from his political opinion resulting in massive disruptions in league viewership, his stats were legit bad and was asking too much.

you cant even build a strawman correctly?

Back