[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

tbh I like carl and his posts

cots on the other hand has no redeeming qualities and should be exterminated like the vermin he is

I mean maybe they are picking at scabs and it is irritating and even annoying ........but they are big ones and festering ones that necessitate treatment imo

I'll play the critic if nobody else will do the job anymore. I still see a lot of bullshit everywhere.

Too much.

Cael isn't wrong when he says we can't get Hillary but good luck swinging for or at Obama.

Trump won't name crime he's accusing Obama of committing | TheHill

President Trump on Monday declined to name the crime he believes former President Obama committed as he was pressed on a string of critical tweets he sent over the weekend accusing his predecessor of committing the biggest political crime in history.

“You know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody. All you have to do is read the newspapers, except yours,” Trump told Washington Post reporter Philip Rucker during a press conference in the White House Rose Garden.

So obvious nothing is going to be done about it again.......just like Hillary was obvious and she still got more popular votes than he did and still hasn't been indicted or even further investigated.

Compare that to 3 years of Trump being under a microscope along with everyone he ever worked with or talked to and an impeachment title.

Meanwhile, Trump can't even be bothered to say what crimes..........He knows he doesn't want to go down the path of one administration incarcerating another one for their previous and possible crimes. At best I feel like this is all a scam to further normalize (thus encourage) more criminality at the highest levels of office until we just give up this election idea entirely (something Trump jokes about but is probably not kidding at all about irl). That's more likely than any swamp draining in my mind.

In further not so MAGA news........thanks JARED KUSHNER

Trump administration temporarily amending visa requirements for foreign workers

well that immigration shut down didn't last long......and only involved 10% of immigrants anyway.

Now they aren't even doing personal interviews anymore.

The Trump administration will make it easier for certain seasonal workers who are "essential to the U.S. food supply chain" to remain in the country by temporarily amending visa requirements.

The regulation, set to publish in the Federal Register on Thursday, applies to H-2B visas intended for seasonal workers and is designed to help U.S. employers who rely on foreign workers. Qualified employers who are concerned workers will be unable to enter the U.S. due to travel restrictions prompted by the coronavirus outbreak can employ those already in the U.S. with a certain visa status.

Workers already in the U.S. will be allowed to stay longer without first returning to their home countries and can start right away without waiting for full approval, making it easier for employers who can't employ workers from overseas to pick from the pool in the country.

40 Million people out of work going to have their jobs or job options back filled in nicely before many of these States will even reopen for them to do that work.

But hey it is only the essential jobs...........

Some of the jobs impacted by the latest change could include the processing, manufacturing and packaging of human and animal food; transporting food from farms, or manufacturing or processing plants; and the selling of food, including restaurants.

:lol:

nevermind.....sorry, blackpeople, but Jose going to be bartender now.

the selling of food, including restaurants.

we know you don't mind

Last edited:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republican-mike-garcia-retakes-katie-hills-california-congressional-seat

Libs are like "Hmmm. Maybe, maybe..... nah. Keep doing what we are doing. We are obviously right..."

I am like this is a big MAGA win at least

If Biden wins it will be because of corruption and demographic changes...

we'll see what happens then.

Wait.......wait or was it?

speaking of demographics

Garcia beat a Christy Smith in Mexifornia?

Nobody saw that coming...........

I'll bet he is going to be one of those great new PRO IMMIGRATION and ILLEGAL AMNESTY Republicans I hear so much about.

I mean I guess anything is better than nothing........but this is as shocking as AOC winning her district imo

it was kind of baked into the cake........or do they call it torta idk

Weve legit built more miles of wall in israel than the us

We live in backwards land MIGA pretty sure its easier to fund foreign aid than anything at home these days :flag:

Thanks jared

sorry tele i didn't have the heart to post that immigration news i knew you guys would take it hard :lol:

why would I take it hard? I am learning Spanish. I am using bronzer and inside tanning.

I do most of my own gardening and lawn work now.

I'm going for more wicked brown not orange like Trump.

I am going to be the Rachel Dolezal of Mexican jewish identifying people when Cali lock down ends next decade or century.

Also......my new goal is to be so anti-trump in here you start to shill for him

are forced and coerced into voting for him

:boogie:

we keep ying and yang forces strong on TW

Last edited:
Tbh it doesnt matter who we vote for tele it goes straight to miga policy regardless

I wonder if the cia put a gun to trumps head and made him support all this miga crap or if he was just so cucked by javanka

Either way same result (((soros))) wins

Weve legit built more miles of wall in israel than the us

We live in backwards land MIGA pretty sure its easier to fund foreign aid than anything at home these days :flag:

Thanks jared

we have legit built more walls to defend their previous walls that we also paid for than we have in this country

but that's because our politicians don't really care about this place

it's like caring about where your farm workers live

nobody got time for that shit............do your job and shut up they scream

we got YUGE lines outside to replace you

besides we have a wine mixer we are going to be late for

yachts don't float themselves to our private islands and 4th lake homes

now that's not entirely fair we've renovated ~170 miles of fence and added a full 10 miles of brand new fencing

Back